Considering a three phase.

Members online

BigBish

After a few months with my m200, I can't help but regret not getting a bigger machine.

Don't get me wrong, the m200 is great, portable and easy to clean, but I'm being offered large site works, and it's more suited to domestics.

Id be looking for a g4, k4 or m300/30

I have the m200, 1 year old exactly and sat unused for 6months.

7kva generator 2 months old from Ryan.

Transformer, compressor, basically the whole kit.

Before I take the plunge and lose money on this lot, I hoped someone else was in the same situation but in reverse ? Ie wanting a smaller machine.

@Wezly selling his g4....

and he keeps his machine in tip top...
not a bad price either...

on a another note i may be looking for a gennie for my ritmo
7 kva maybe to small for the ritmo dan, get somebody to do the maths on it. You don’t want a genny running on full capacity full time. Won’t last.

After a few months with my m200, I can't help but regret not getting a bigger machine.

Don't get me wrong, the m200 is great, portable and easy to clean, but I'm being offered large site works, and it's more suited to domestics.

Before I take the plunge and lose money on this lot, I hoped someone else was in the same situation but in reverse ? Ie wanting a smaller machine.
I dont know what an m200 is,
But I've a ritmo and it copes fine with site work, I've had diesels in the past and still have one an sp11, but mainly use the ritmo with 8kva generator.
You hear All this nonsense about buying bigger machines for this and that, you can only put on what you can cut back in the day.

I dont know what an m200 is,
But I've a ritmo and it copes fine with site work, I've had diesels in the past and still have one an sp11, but mainly use the ritmo with 8kva generator.
You hear All this nonsense about buying bigger machines for this and that, you can only put on what you can cut back in the day.
When I've got a 6 lift scaffold to pump up and a machine which conveys 20metres, maybe 25 at a push, I need a 3 phase.

When I've got a 6 lift scaffold to pump up and a machine which conveys 20metres, maybe 25 at a push, I need a 3 phase.
I've had the ritmo l pumping 20 odd metres before up 5 floors off an 8 kva genie, no issues.
The l version is 2.5kva I think.

I’m looking at getting myself a machine, I Have worked with g5s many moons ago so I’ve got an idea how they work. I’ll mainly be using it on domestic jobs & new build houses. I doubt I’ll be on anything larger than a house anytime soon. Any suggestions on a machine if to buy new & if 2nd hand?
Thanks.

I’m looking at getting myself a machine, I Have worked with g5s many moons ago so I’ve got an idea how they work. I’ll mainly be using it on domestic jobs & new build houses. I doubt I’ll be on anything larger than a house anytime soon. Any suggestions on a machine if to buy new & if 2nd hand?
Thanks.
A small gravity fed pump such as ritmo or m200

It’s handy if you can have both. I started with a monojet 3 phrase. Getting a quarter of a ton generator on and off the truck was a bind and on some domestics it was too fast. Changing r&s to suit was a bind.

So I got the Ritmo L and for domestics it is fine. Except for those big gables. Too slow. But you also make things easy for yourself. 6mm base coat so only 12mm top coat to make it more reasonable.

Then you find a very good competitor who uses microgobetis and sprays mono on 18mm thick in two passes. He can undercut me on labour time and still do a good job. Credit to him!

Also I listen to others on here with G4’s who get there early and quote ‘just bang it on’. The sooner its on the sooner you are off home.

So for me, I would have both. What 3 phrase I think should do well is the Ritmo XL. Adjustable speed. I think there is a G4 version with adjustable speed. That is ideal for me. But for some reason the UK dealers don’t like the XL?

It’s handy if you can have both. I started with a monojet 3 phrase. Getting a quarter of a ton generator on and off the truck was a bind and on some domestics it was too fast. Changing r&s to suit was a bind.

So I got the Ritmo L and for domestics it is fine. Except for those big gables. Too slow. But you also make things easy for yourself. 6mm base coat so only 12mm top coat to make it more reasonable.

Then you find a very good competitor who uses microgobetis and sprays mono on 18mm thick in two passes. He can undercut me on labour time and still do a good job. Credit to him!

Also I listen to others on here with G4’s who get there early and quote ‘just bang it on’. The sooner its on the sooner you are off home.

So for me, I would have both. What 3 phrase I think should do well is the Ritmo XL. Adjustable speed. I think there is a G4 version with adjustable speed. That is ideal for me. But for some reason the UK dealers don’t like the XL?
Hi rigsby

Thanks for the interesting post.

I too find my machine good on domestics, but not for gables.

I spray and rule so it's quite tiresome doing two passes but over basecoat it's great.

Trouble is, most of my work is 15mm direct application and the m200 sprays too slowly and not stiff enough.

I also want the conveying distance of a three phase.

39 hours from new. Looking for the 6k Mark for full kit with genie, hoses, gun compressor water barrel.

Attachments

• 20180701_120955.jpg
    20180701_120955.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 265
  • 20180701_115116.jpg
    20180701_115116.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 278
  • 20180701_114850.jpg
    20180701_114850.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 291
I knew you all will come to your senses with this hi and small machine selling pitches.
@Rigsby you sum it spot on . Apparently I am the only one with XL -:) -;)

I gues cos I pulled my head off my ass when bought machine-:)

I did see it once in PFT Northern but I think it was before you bought it. Caught my eye.

The only other one I know of is in Melbourne. I think there might be one in Cairns.

Thanks.
I'm seriously thinking of selling my Ritmo and generator. The Ritmo has barely been used, never even worn out one rotor/stator and the generator has never had so much as a drip of petrol in it.

I've got a pft monojet with 15kva genny had a hopper made for it too, also have the jetset gun I'm looking to down size possibly to an m200 or was goin to speak to Les lord tomorrow about the new ritmo turbo. How's about a straight swap?

I've got a pft monojet with 15kva genny had a hopper made for it too, also have the jetset gun I'm looking to down size possibly to an m200 or was goin to speak to Les lord tomorrow about the new ritmo turbo. How's about a straight swap?
I don't know much about them mate.

I knew you all will come to your senses with this hi and small machine selling pitches.
@Rigsby you sum it spot on . Apparently I am the only one with XL -:) -;)

I gues cos I pulled my head off my ass when bought machine-:)

How do you find the XL?
Would you recommend them? You had any other machines

How do you find the XL?
Would you recommend them? You had any other machines
Found it perfect. Have used ritmo l and g4 before, not mines btw and found the XL to offer what both machines can. Dealers never will recommend it because they rather sell you L and G4 . Nothing wrong with the machine, just not what the dealers want you to have;)

Found it perfect. Have used ritmo l and g4 before, not mines btw and found the XL to offer what both machines can. Dealers never will recommend it because they rather sell you L and G4 . Nothing wrong with the machine, just not what the dealers want you to have;)
Why is that then Dave?

wish i knew about it before hand