Conservatorys

Members online

Djr

Nice little cash job b*ll***s to site today:bananas:
20191112_152037.jpg
20191112_152024.jpg
20191112_151928.jpg

took you all week to earn that didn’t it lol. Start boarding 7 with lab. Scrim n skim. Was finished bout 12ish
Well yes it's taken me all week to earn that. It is only Tuesday though lol.
Still calling bullshit

Well yes it's taken me all week to earn that. It is only Tuesday though lol.
Still calling bullshit

Not always home for 1. Do some long shifts tbf. This ones 5 mins from me. I don’t faff tho everything is done in order.

Arrive at 7. Sheet up while lad brings boards in. Find joists. I measure the cut needed. Lad cuts it while I’m putting board up. Just put few screws to hold em in place. Ceilings up in hour n half.

lad gets all skimming gear ready, water etc while i put the rest of screws in n scrim.

cup o tea then skim it.

5ish hours all in.wouldnt even consider that fast. While im giving it last trowel he’s loading van. While he’s cleaning im getting paid off customer.

you one of them who stands about drinking tea all day?

Not always home for 1. Do some long shifts tbf. This ones 5 mins from me. I don’t faff tho everything is done in order.

Arrive at 7. Sheet up while lad brings boards in. Find joists. I measure the cut needed. Lad cuts it while I’m putting board up. Just put few screws to hold em in place. Ceilings up in hour n half.

lad gets all skimming gear ready, water etc while i put the rest of screws in n scrim.

cup o tea then skim it.

5ish hours all in.wouldnt even consider that fast. While im giving it last trowel he’s loading van. While he’s cleaning im getting paid off customer.

That's how we roll on domestics. Cant e arsed with small talk and tea and biscuits

cup o tea then skim it.

Na I like to crack on but all my labourers are s**t mind. Noone ever wants me knocking on their door as early as 7 either. Sounds like you've got a good system.

Just so I never question your superiority again though take a screenshot of the details of the picture ☺

Na I like to crack on but all my labourers are s**t mind. Noone ever wants me knocking on their door as early as 7 either. Sounds like you've got a good system.

Just so I never question your superiority again though take a screenshot of the details of the picture ☺
Yes your lucky if you can get st6at 7 on domestics unless its empty