Congratulations you have won...

Tinytom

533C2FDE-D716-4DCC-B4A3-356E5E6FBF25.png

What’s this @Danny it’s been on all the time today when you try and close it redirects you to another page. Proper annoying

View attachment 37417
What’s this @Danny it’s been on all the time today when you try and close it redirects you to another page. Proper annoying
It's Malware. Specifically Adware. You've most likely picked it up downloading something else.

Free downloads often bundle up shite with what you want - check very carefully when you get anything free. A lot of people just click OK and end up with new browsers and changed homepages and all sorts.

You can install adblock.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...YyGkWYI4jPtBy-Vk-_gR7bb5RUsYR20kaAgmREALw_wcB
#
Or do it properly
https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-win-the-prize-today-info/

I am running a malware scan on the forum at the moment to just double check it is not us

It’s happening to various users.

It’s only happening on this website.

Fun fact: it’s this website

@Todo10 ’s gone feral after all this s**t you gave him about video upload. Now he’s embedded a re-direction link into the javascript

I am running a malware scan on the forum at the moment to just double check it is not us

I'm pretty sure it's an exe extension - you have to agree to run it. Could have come from the hotel.

Unless it's not malware and it's just a nasty advert that's sneaked onto the site. That happens sometimes but those ads are such rubbish that it's very unlikely that they'd use paid advertising.

I'm pretty sure it's an exe extension - you have to agree to run it. Could have come from the hotel.

Unless it's not malware and it's just a nasty advert that's sneaked onto the site. That happens sometimes but those ads are such rubbish that it's very unlikely that they'd use paid advertising.

You f**k**g noob. Exe is short for executable. You’d have to download and dounle click the c**t.

It isn’t 1990. It’s embedded in this site

It’s happening to various users.

It’s only happening on this website.

Fun fact: it’s this website

@Todo10 ’s gone feral after all this s**t you gave him about video upload. Now he’s embedded a re-direction link into the javascript

It seems to be happening to two users - they could both have visited a link displayed on this site or they could both have visited the same thing and been shown that particular ad based on their browser history.

Happening to over 10 users according to my ip tracker

IP tracker my arse. The other thread you mean. The one I've just seen.

It's very probably a dodgey ad.

We had similar on another forum - adbloick fixed it until the owner rooted out the dodgey ad.