Condensation

k2lu

I have a condensation issue on one wall. I'm going to take plaster off to half way up. Then what is best to go back on as mentioned on other posts got no rising damp and bricks are dry. Does the wall just need the thermal levels rising and how would I go about thsi

I have a condensation issue on one wall. I'm going to take plaster off to half way up. Then what is best to go back on as mentioned on other posts got no rising damp and bricks are dry. Does the wall just need the thermal levels rising and how would I go about thsi
Why take the plaster off halfway up if it's not rising? Is that how far the damp goes up the wall? How do you know the bricks are dry as you said you not took plaster off yet

had a man come and look yesterday he's say its down to ventilation. took the skirting board off and peeled some paint off the wall the bricks & plaster are dry. think insulated plasterboard is the way to go to rise the thermal temp of wall

had a man come and look yesterday he's say its down to ventilation. took the skirting board off and peeled some paint off the wall the bricks & plaster are dry. think insulated plasterboard is the way to go to rise the thermal temp of wall
How has this wall been since @k2lu

Chuh, they come on here, get everyone dramatically excited/enthralled with their questions, everyone piling in on top of each other desperate to offer solutions and ensure the happiness of the general public, the well being of their homes and and....

And then they swan off back to their sweaty house leaving everyone bereft and anxiously wondering... eyes darting left to right all wild and troubled :(.... :(......... :llorando:

Chuh, they come on here, get everyone dramatically excited/enthralled with their questions, everyone piling in on top of each other desperate to offer solutions and ensure the happiness of the general public, the well being of their homes and and....

And then they swan off back to their sweaty house leaving everyone bereft and anxiously wondering... eyes darting left to right all wild and troubled :(.... :(......... :llorando:

haha