concrete calculatttiiiiiioonnss

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinhood

hi , i need to concrete a 2.6, x 4.2m floor at 120mm. how many 25kg bags would i need and how many bags of cement would i need , the access is tight.. :rolleyes)

hi , i need to concrete a 2.6, x 4.2m floor at 120mm. how many 25kg bags would i need and how many bags of cement would i need , the access is tight.. :rolleyes)

I've never worked out of bags but I think it works out to about 70 bags of sand 25 bags of sand.
I'm sure you know you should do a sub screed at that depth and some insulations don't have enough compressive strength, well officially anyway.

I've never worked out of bags but I think it works out to about 70 bags of sand 25 bags of sand.
I'm sure you know you should do a sub screed at that depth and some insulations don't have enough compressive strength, well officially anyway.

so 95 bags of sand?? :)

90 bags ballast/ 18 bags OPC ( not mastercrete as its peak strength at 28 days is only 47Nmm2/ OPC is 62 Nmm2 )

Asuming 5:1 site mix

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depends what your using it for, light usage walking only, 75mm will be OK, if light vehicles then C20.
Is it inside or outside?
If outside wood/plastic float finish, then run a brush lightly over the top, get a piece of wood about 2 wide about 2 -3 long about 12 thick, run this around the edges.
oops, I'm presuming you know about concreting.
inside concrete finish and no tiles, get some anti dusting additive.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will need approximately..... for c7.5 mixture[/FONT]
Kg of cement
Kg of sand
Kg of gravel
Litres of water

You will need approximately..... for C 20 mixture
Kg of cement
Kg of sand
Kg of gravel
Litres of water

spread sheet figs didn't work.

C 7.5 Cement
308 Kg Cement