Concerned about damp proofing job just completed

In honesty I really can't be f**k**g arsed only came on as got a notification. Things not good in Marshy world at the mo gotvfuck all to milfs either

Doesn't sound good mate, hope its sortable? If you need a random to vent to, just inbox x

And to prove the point; you're now a builder and yet know fuckall about anything apart from that skimming hurts your arm.
Oh dear and at the minute it's mainly my back it's hurting

Do you night fish in the winter Andy? The one bit I couldn't get into I'm always done October to march

Damp patches should be approached with caution. Make sure you know what you’re doing or you’ll be wasting everyone’s time. There are a few methods for how to treat damp patches but whatever you go with make sure you take your time and carry out the job thoroughly . Remember prep is 90% of the job! Hope that helps any novices and refreshes any old hands!

Psst.....

On second thoughts, never mind.

sand cement render takes 7 to 28 days to cure, until it has cured then its not damp proof or salt resistant so yes you can get a lot of surface staining, once it has cured brush it off and wipe down the walls to remove the salt using a damp rag, if it keeps coming back after 28 days then that may indicate a localist defects, or that too much salt came through before the render set, but that why we use salt inhibitors applied to the wall before tanking .

Salts are quite common. Wipe off with a soft brush , paint some watered down salt neutraliser onto affected areas , repeat if necessary. Eventually wall should dry out but Sika1 walls prone to cracking like all sand and cement. That's why I don't tank basements anymore , well that and my hands shaking lol

Salts are quite common. Wipe off with a soft brush , paint some watered down salt neutraliser onto affected areas , repeat if necessary. Eventually wall should dry out but Sika1 walls prone to cracking like all sand and cement. That's why I don't tank basements anymore , well that and my hands shaking lol
How are you doing love?