competition Time :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran this comp on faceache a few days ago but they could not work it out.... explains a lot...

Anyway I want photos of the words "The Plasterers Forum" written in something... be creative and I will pick the best and send out some tpf goodies :)

We ran this before and got some great photos :)

Remember the new site is a doddle to upload photos to so this should make it easier :)

Get creative and good luck

Danny

image.jpg

Really good thanks bud, the little one is teething and my four year old wants to be a plasterer :hueco:
Know the feeling
My little one is teething and my 4 year old keeps trying to take my tools and says he is a plaster or builder man
happy days

Know the feeling
My little one is teething and my 4 year old keeps trying to take my tools and says he is a plaster or builder man
happy days
Sounds like we were frisky at the same time, I love everything about the first year..every day is a blessing :)

..apart from the day I changed a sh1tty nappy then went back to eating my sandwich and didn't notice I had a lump of poo on my finger, still finished the sarnie though....hardcore parenting :musculoso:

Sounds like we were frisky at the same time, I love everything about the first year..every day is a blessing :)

..apart from the day I changed a sh1tty nappy then went back to eating my sandwich and didn't notice I had a lump of poo on my finger, still finished the sarnie though....hardcore parenting :musculoso:

Bot trying to sound like jack the lad or anything but i was the opposite. I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old. I found the first year pretty boring and generally a ballache with both (both girls) but from 12-14mths i think their personality really starts to come out. They create more havoc soon as the walking starts but i love it! Wife goes mental about the mess and me winding em up 5 mins before bed but there hilarious!

I defo couldn't finish a poo sandwich though. Really struggle with code brown's to this day. Can't get used to dealing with someone else s**t. No way.

Bot trying to sound like jack the lad or anything but i was the opposite. I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old. I found the first year pretty boring and generally a ballache with both (both girls) but from 12-14mths i think their personality really starts to come out. They create more havoc soon as the walking starts but i love it! Wife goes mental about the mess and me winding em up 5 mins before bed but there hilarious!

I defo couldn't finish a poo sandwich though. Really struggle with code brown's to this day. Can't get used to dealing with someone else s**t. No way.

The poo doesn't bother me just don't know about the finishing the sandwich with it on my finger
Hats off
Hard core

Status
Not open for further replies.