company t shirts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
Does any one here wear t shirts with their logo on it? If so is it expensive to get embroided ones. ( not the iron on sh*te).

I have one of the ironed on ones from Vista print.If I were going embroidered I'd only be using that to look decent in front of a client when quoting. For actually working just wear the shite. for about 3 quid a pop you'll not go wrong. Thats just me though.

When my old man died I inherited a stack of t shirts, embroidered ones, rainbow thistle scotland ltd. Not my company name but I reckon I could use em without to many client questions about my company status ;D

Yep mate ironed and stitched ones had them for 4 years and still going strong,, just shows i,m nice and tidy for lasting that long :D :D :D

I nearly always try and quote with work gear on (clean stuff) makes you look busy, lets the client know they are dealing with who is gonna do the job not a salesmen.

Always been told theres never a second chance to make a first impression.

Doesn't need to be a suit but well turned out. On saying that I can pretty much gauruntee my last 2 jobs weren't got by looking good cause I looked like 10 pounds of s**t in an 8 pound bag. ;D

Yeah, i didnt mean shirt and tie jobby. I got the t shirts clean for quoting pair of jeans that sort of get up!! Always let them know that its me doing it and that im flat out... Even when im not, when they say they need it done by such a time, then i tell them i'll do my best to juggle things around and help them as much as possible!!! Always make them feel like im doing them a favour by doing the job for them. Carry a portfolio of work and offer (Honest) refs.... Im doing not to bad at the moment, getting the odd undercut by some silly prices. I always explain what im going to do and what mats etc i'll use to do the job. I get a lot of work from reccomendations and thats always nice!!

I've got t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts and baseball caps all embroidered. I wear them almost all the time, to work, to the pub and when just out and about shopping and what not. Why wear something with Nike or Billabong or whatever when you can can be wearing something advertising yourself and it's tax deductable as well.

My neighbour does embroided t shirts real good quality, but better not post her name here.P.m me if you want her website.

have to agree with the flynnster....it does make you look in demand and busy and the customer is privileged to have you drop by to quote in your busy schedule ;D

kebab king said:
My neighbour does embroided t shirts real good quality, but better not post her name here.P.m me if you want her website.
kebab king send me that adsdress via phone text you big bafoon will ya

I wear one of these t-shirts, but don't get any of the jobs I price. Don't know why. I'm polite and always clean shaven.
T_shirt.jpg

PhilPlaster said:
Think I'll go with the quality print provided by Tony. Does that come already done or do you have to model for it? ;D

I had to get my t-stirt image enlarged. And don't say it's because i'm a fat c**t, Richard Brown!

i just had a few more done in spreadshirt cost £180 for 4 plastering ones and 2 decoration ones and i did a f**k up and made the font to big! now i gota live with it lol

oasis said:
i just had a few more done in spreadshirt cost £180 for 4 plastering ones and 2 decoration ones and i did a (french word) up and made the font to big! now i gota live with it lol

I pay a lot less than that for embroidered ones.

embroidered polo shirt with your logo should be around 15 quid for small amounts...
180 quid for 6 thats errrrmmm 30 quid a pop.... f'ck me i could have an armani polo shirt for that!

why not get printed and get double the ammount, i go through s**t loads of t shirts so i'd rather have more with print than a few with embroided

steve_cov_spread said:
why not get printed and get double the ammount, i go through (german word) loads of t shirts so i'd rather have more with print than a few with embroided
thing is i find the embroidered polo shirts much better quality and last a lot longer than the cheapie ones... and sometimes the print fades... and they stretch.. or shrink... but it does depend on where you buy em i suppose.. ;)

Tony where do you get those T-shirts from? I want one! Do they do one with a large p*nis on? I don't want people thinking i'm small!

i reckon they give them out if you spend more than 4000 hours downloading milf hunter vids.. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.