Company in Crete Greece looking for plasterers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babisfaki

We are a company who is located in Crete Greece We are looking for plasterers who is experienced with microciment and beton cire floors ,swimming pools and walls.

hi mate iv seen beton cire floors done before its a bit like a thick latex and the some glue or pva rolled on top and then this thick latex on top and sanded down after? I'm i right never used it back willing to learn id love to go to Greece get me out of this s**t hole of a country what the pay? iv been plastering for over 20 yrs

I plastered the inside of a well in greece in 1990. I was shitting myself thinking it was going to cave in.

@ raven, how many hours??? surley itll be a working weeks worth of hours per week that they need you

it said how much per week and is it perlite and 3rd hand?

it'll be gash money no doubt, minimum wage in greece is €100 a week and the guys from the middle east will work for less than that.

Is not perlite or third hand we are looking for profesional plasterers who have worked before with beton cire and microciment .we do floors ,swimming pools and baths over tiles.

I have used both products, the uk supplier for microcement is a friend of mine give me your contact details and i will pass them to him he will contact you directly and will be happy to help with any jobs

I am surprised there is a shortage of qualified and skilled locals in Crete with the economy there in real recession. Still Babisfaki must know what he is doing. If you wish to know what working life is currently like in Greece for foreigners you just need to check out the local English language websites that cater to the British and Irish community in residence. It is importnt to know what you will be letting yourself in for if you do take up offers of work there. Gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.