Coming together a bit now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

Making some decent progress in the sunshine.(y)
IMG_20180927_101428.jpg

Looking good (y)
Will it all be ready for Dib and Dobbing on Monday :)

I'm gonna say not :)

Anyway, you know Mondays are tea, biscuits and list days. Although I need to get some more biscuits, Geoff's munched his way through the chocolate Hob Nobs. :(

I'm gonna say not :)

Anyway, you know Mondays are tea, biscuits and list days. Although I need to get some more biscuits, Geoff's munched his way through the chocolate Hob Nobs. :(

Sounds good to me :coffe:

He wasn't there this week (busy ripping off old ladies), but he'd left detailed sketches and instructions for the joints so I was able to carry on a bit. :estudioso:(y)

I've already told you I'm not ripping her off, in fact I'm very kind and caring towards her I even drove her to the cashpoint the other day to save her old legs :cool:

Sounds good to me

You'll also need to allow time to chat to the neighbours. Geoff's been doing his silver fox routine and started chatting to that dark haired woman who was out doing a bit of gardening and another woman. When I went out she was telling him she had various pairs of thigh length boots, and Geoff was asking to see them. :endesacuerdo: I went back inside sharpish and started sawing. :frenetico:

So if they're out there next week you're in charge of public relations. (y)

You'll also need to allow time to chat to the neighbours. Geoff's been doing his silver fox routine and started chatting to that dark haired woman who was out doing a bit of gardening and another woman. When I went out she was telling him she had various pairs of thigh length boots, and Geoff was asking to see them. :endesacuerdo: I went back inside sharpish and started sawing. :frenetico:

So if they're out there next week you're in charge of public relations. (y)
So you’re trying to pimp our lee rather than Geoff in this instance?

Do you by any chance rock up to work in a fur coat with matching fur hat and a certain amount of ‘bling’?

Do you by any chance rock up to work in a fur coat with matching fur hat and a certain amount of ‘bling’?

That's more Geoff's style to be honest. :LOL:

I just want Lee to run interference next week now that Geoff (AKA Mr Smooth AKA Silver Fox etc etc) has got the ladies of the parish frothing at the gash.

Geoff's p1ssed of to Turkey for a couple of weeks to give his budgie smugglers an outing. No doubt it'll be the SAGA version of an Ibiza party boat. :nocausagracia:

That's more Geoff's style to be honest. :LOL:

I just want Lee to run interference next week now that Geoff (AKA Mr Smooth AKA Silver Fox etc etc) has got the ladies of the parish frothing at the gash.

Geoff's p1ssed of to Turkey for a couple of weeks to give his budgie smugglers an outing. No doubt it'll be the SAGA version of an Ibiza party boat. :nocausagracia:
He’s not sounding overly sexy to me! :LOL:

It looks like fibreglass insulation in the bin. Aside from all the other H&S issues in that photo I think that may be the reason he regrets getting his knob out most. :eek:

What im worried about is where did you get that pic? Does mrs imago know what you are looking at on the tinternet? :endesacuerdo:
Hope you deleted the history :pcmala:

I'm hoping it's off google anyway and not that new bloke you've taken on, if it is is that why you haven't been calling me much lately :cry: because he's got a smaller willy and it doesn't hurt as much :bananas:

That's Dave the roofer. He came round the other day to look at the flaunching on the chimney. He said that's how roofers always work when it's warm and sunny?

That's Dave the roofer. He came round the other day to look at the flaunching on the chimney. He said that's how roofers always work when it's warm and sunny?

Well they are always on top :bananas:
so that uniform makes sense :sisi: