Coming to mainland in new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliteplasterer

I've been offered a bit of work in Walsall after xmas, can anyone help with general area knowledge I.e a place to stay( know of any rental properties/ landlords) and of what rates they are paying for acrylic render in that said area, so I know if I'm getting what I should be.

Hello mate when you say coming to the mainland ! where from ? as far as your questions you can get most of that info on-line, as i do when i go anywhere in the uk to work........ good luck

It is to be hopes that the job is covered against the rain. If not then you might be best giving this a miss. It will either be too cold or wet.

I've been offered a bit of work in Walsall after xmas, can anyone help with general area knowledge I.e a place to stay( know of any rental properties/ landlords) and of what rates they are paying for acrylic render in that said area, so I know if I'm getting what I should be.

I live less than 5miles from Walsall.
Why would you want to come to this shitehole lol.

where will you be working exactly & who for ?
You can dig at mine if you want £175 per night :RpS_thumbup:

oh i forgot to say. hot water, food, electric, sheets for the bed...oh and the bed...are extra

i live around 20miles away. you can stay here for £150 a night.

:RpS_cursing: This is why the B & B industry is on it's knees, too many fly-by-nights flooding the market with vastly reduced rates. I bet you're selling cheap cans of Stella without a license, behind one of them daft little 'bars' in the corner as well........... And you'll be charging for double rooms with threequarter-sized beds in them. Have you actually got hot and cold running water in the rooms????? Bloody cowboy :RpS_mad:

i offer value for money Al. I have a small Bar in the Entertaining yard
252519_4410776995171_1818705894_n.jpg

where we brew our own alcohol.

73865_4708972249866_531952649_n.jpg

then supper is served by a fat man in a pinney

36470_1478495329962_4176348_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lol & you've even got Wozza the chef & helicopter rides thrown in I can't compete with that steve :-(

we have a watch museum.....and in the 90's a certain area of the city held a european record for most traffic lights in a certain area....i think i win...

As well as being cited as the most haunted place in Europe (a lot of other places claim this also so I'm not saying its definite) we probably have the most bloody speed bumps of anywhere :RpS_mad:

..though no fixed speed cameras - as yet.. :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks for all your help fellas lol. Lot of great advice there. What do you mean must ask be a prod gibbo you root???? What has that to do with anything???

Thanks for all your help fellas lol. Lot of great advice there. What do you mean must ask be a prod gibbo you root???? What has that to do with anything???
i meant no discrimination but i guessed you must be a Protestant cause you called it the mainland taigs don't call it that no harm meant I've got cousins that are Protestant what's a root by the way

A root is a derogatory term, can be many variations of a root where I live, in Northern Ireland, ballbag, dickhead, toilet is one we are using quite recently? Prod/ taig thing quite sensitive over here so if I jumped the gun that's why. I am a prod by the way but let's not go into all that that's another forums worth lol

Back to topic have a 2500 sq/ ft house to look at today, inside and out, outside k rend, if I get that I'll not need to take up those fantastic offers of extortionate proportions, wonder how much a beer was in the 175 a night property, I'm sure breakfast was an extra maybe even a supplement for the bed would have needed to be super rates to pay for that Walsall systems expensive:RpS_tongue:

we have a watch museum.....and in the 90's a certain area of the city held a european record for most traffic lights in a certain area....i think i win...

Now you're talking.

The traffic light, was in fact invented in Wolverhampton.

Nisus could also take you on a sojourn to the lovely Bescot Market.

With the M6 roaring past in the background, you can sample Walsall's many culinary delights and artisan wares.

Pork Baps, scratchins, knock off clothes, 4 lighters for a quid and shite tattoos a plenty. Welcome to Walsall.

A root is a derogatory term, can be many variations of a root where I live, in Northern Ireland, ballbag, dickhead, toilet is one we are using quite recently? Prod/ taig thing quite sensitive over here so if I jumped the gun that's why. I am a prod by the way but let's not go into all that that's another forums worth lol

you can stay at mine for free mate. and even have a pop on my mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.