come the paddies

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about coming on them, I wouldn't piss on em if thet were on fire. Hope jelavic scores a hat trick

Iwas hoping they might do ok but after that first half they are crap by the way Raphael Nadel gets rained of in the French open does that c**t still get paid

Iwas hoping they might do ok but after that first half they are crap by the way Raphael Nadel gets rained of in the French open does that c**t still get paid

Lol and does he suffer from plasterers elbow:RpS_lol:

Bubbles mate. I started off doing a 4 year IT degree in a university at the time called NIHE (national institute for higher education ) which is now called DCU (Dublin city university) in 1983. Our assemblly language/machine code and c++ lecturer was called Dr Mike Scott, M.sc, P.hd and probably more since.

During our studies he warned us that we would hear about him in national/international newspapers as he was the neutral tech geek that was advises ing the British "inquiry" into Gibraltar. He warned us before the british published the results of his investigations that they would sweep his investigations and findings under the carpet. He asked us to have an open mind on the subject. He PROVED that it was technically impossible to activate a remote control bomb, as claimed by the British intelligence.

You need to understand that the British government/ M15 etc are experts in fabricating lies :RpS_thumbup:

You need to understand that the British government/ M15 etc are experts in fabricating lies :RpS_thumbup:[/QUOTE said:
our lasses dad does fire training for the home office and last week they gave him a brand new never opened microwave then he gave it to us, a few days later she put a jug of milk in to warm up for the littleNs weetabix and it sparked and blow up :RpS_scared:

Bubbles mate. I started off doing a 4 year IT degree in a university at the time called NIHE (national institute for higher education ) which is now called DCU (Dublin city university) in 1983. Our assemblly language/machine code and c++ lecturer was called Dr Mike Scott, M.sc, P.hd and probably more since.

During our studies he warned us that we would hear about him in national/international newspapers as he was the neutral tech geek that was advises ing the British "inquiry" into Gibraltar. He warned us before the british published the results of his investigations that they would sweep his investigations and findings under the carpet. He asked us to have an open mind on the subject. He PROVED that it was technically impossible to activate a remote control bomb, as claimed by the British intelligence.

You need to understand that the British government/ M15 etc are experts in fabricating lies :RpS_thumbup:

I don't doubt it mate :RpS_thumbup:

Just out of interest, do you reckon they were there to see the barbary apes then?

We all know why they were there. But you would have thought the so called " non terrorists" would have played by the British governments rules of engagement and not implemented a cover up afterwards

Your all getting very political considering it was a football thread unfortunately football seems to bring this out in people and the people who run these tournaments even though they pretend to dont have an iota about soccer violence it kicked of tonight between the Poles and the Russians and ths Polish police more or less let them get on it cos they hate the Russians as well and who in there right mind woudld let the Russians march to celebrate Russian independance day a complete set up lets hope if they all get through that Ukraine dont meet Poland in Lvow or Russia in Donetsk because you will see bloodshed then.

Too true lucius. Tensions are running high with those lads. And we think we have racist problems.

imagejpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.