Come on Ukraine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working for a Bulgarian/Ukrainian firm at the mo. they don't like blacks and are none to keen on the English either :RpS_laugh:

Theyve just given me 8 more flats, not sure why :RpS_biggrin:

I'm working for a Bulgarian/Ukrainian firm at the mo. they don't like blacks and are none to keen on the English either :RpS_laugh:

Theyve just given me 8 more flats, not sure why :RpS_biggrin:

They probably think you are from Kazakhstan. Yakshimesh! Chinquei!

First they came for the jews and I did nothing then they came for me but there was no one there to help me.

well twatcher must be from somewhere, we need to find out where so we can send him back:RpS_wink:

I know one line of my family goes back to 1538 in Cumbria, from a Quaker family, but most of you lot are probably foreigners........"Get orrf moi laand" :RpS_thumbup:

don't think I've ever met anyone that can claim all their descendents for over 4 generations were all English.

Funny that innit

Mine are all British. I'm proud of that, and even prouder to call myself English :RpS_biggrin:

British by birth, English by the grace of God

maybe we should just boot you out of the OUR country seen has there fnck all here you like about the place!!! twatcher whats your problem with this beautiful country? are you a wrong N ? have you spent most of your time behind bars? you sure talk like someone that has

British by birth, English by the grace of God

maybe we should just boot you out of the OUR country seen has there fnck all here you like about the place!!! twatcher whats your problem with this beautiful country? are you a wrong N ? have you spent most of your time behind bars? you sure talk like someone that has

I'm happy living here, but if it really was YOUR country, i'd probably have second thoughts..

As you were :RpS_wink:

Twitcher your whats wrong with this country let's have every fecker into UK plc and do away with the English way of life now that's what really going on dilute the blood line.These are the feelings right across europe held by many, ruled by T***s in brussels.

nah am just playin with ya :RpS_wink:

nationalism is bollox, plain and simple

And here's me thinking you were just trying to be a ****, maybe you and spunky should get married...........in a far-off country of course :RpS_thumbup:

Twitcher your whats wrong with this country let's have every fecker into UK plc and do away with the English way of life now that's what really going on dilute the blood line.

Think the 'blood line' whatever that is might have been diluted by the likes of all the fcukers that have invaded this island.

Normans, Vikings, Romans, you name it they've all been here. I don't think your precious little Englander 'blood line' has ever existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.