Come on Post up your jobs at home during lockdown

Members online

1CD2C592-6487-4C8B-87F7-4B7CDD439D5A.jpeg
Drilled door out for another hinge ,friggin door weighs a ton ,top hinge gave up this morning

He kindly offered top bloke,
But I didn't what to put on him with the virus and all wish I would have though that hole has cost me £2500 so far absolute disaster.

He's a lovely guy. Sorry to see the s**t pit you're in mate, looks like a F*****g nightmare. Have you got any contact with manufacturers/suppliers yet?

Doing some brickwork in the garden at the moment 9 inch grinder has blown up
T
Swmbo has ordered paint , tiles and goodness what else to get the house finished while I’m off as I never get the time to get my own place done.
I’m glad really as I’ve never been the one to sit around
Who is Swmbo mate?

He's a lovely guy. Sorry to see the s**t pit you're in mate, looks like a F*****g nightmare. Have you got any contact with manufacturers/suppliers yet?
Travis are sending a new one out should get it next week, it gets worse mate I was digging a soak a way todayI went straight through the water main,
I did click and collect at Toolstation for a straight coupler got there and it was closed
Did the same at Screwfix not available,
It was 5 and everywhere was closed ended up finding a stop tap in the shed to use temporary,:ROFLMAO: got to stick to rendering mate

Travis are sending a new one out should get it next week, it gets worse mate I was digging a soak a way todayI went straight through the water main,
I did click and collect at Toolstation for a straight coupler got there and it was closed
Did the same at Screwfix not available,
It was 5 and everywhere was closed ended up finding a stop tap in the shed to use temporary,:ROFLMAO: got to stick to rendering mate

Headroom mate. At least you can laugh about it now.

I put down some imitation Karndene flooring today but no photos cause it just looks great so I will let you imagine it.

There is no stopping you is there
You will be fit and ready when it all kicks in
Think I’m going to be a multi turder when I go back as my mrs has got me on everything around the house.
Ffs

Fit for fekall atm, I reckon I've got about 1500 miles left in my knees! The sooner they burn out the sooner I can retire n get an easy job as a lollipop man, or B&Q zombie ! :coffe::bananahappy:

A bit of 50mm insulated wall boarding today

View attachment 46800

Not aimed at you, but at the manufacturer of your phone - it irritates me that every f**king company these days seems to think that, whether they make hardware or software (e.g. TapaTalk), if it's used as part of a smartphone they somehow have the right to cock their leg and stamp their name on your messages or photos. It's a f**king cheek! :mad:

It's like those arsehole car dealers who think they have the right to slap their company sticker on your back window when you buy a new car off them, or print their company name on your registration plates.

If a spread carved his/her name on the skim, every time a job was completed, he/she wouldn't get paid!

Not aimed at you, but at the manufacturer of your phone - it irritates me that every f**king company these days seems to think that, whether they make hardware or software (e.g. TapaTalk), if it's used as part of a smartphone they somehow have the right to cock their leg and stamp their name on your messages or photos. It's a f**king cheek! :mad:

Agreed