come on england

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
come on england you can do it keep the faith.:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

Tried editin my last post there bubbles to say oops doesnt matter Rooney scored. but i made an arse of it:RpS_cursing:

Last edited:
we was very very lucky and we dont have to play spain things just better:RpS_thumbsup: I bet you wish you was english casper:flapper: at least we are all British

your not right in the head!! id hate to be stuck in a country that i couldnt afford to leave, do you want us to do a whip round to get you a flight to the Yemen

your not right in the head!! id hate to be stuck in a country that i couldnt afford to leave, do you want us to do a whip round to get you a flight to the Yemen

I've got plenty of family in Oz, Canada and New York. What gives you the impression I can't afford to leave?

Where did Yemen come from?

Last edited:
cos you clearly hate England so the only reason i can see why you wont go is because you have no money

dont let it get to ya old boy, weve all been skint at some point!! im skint now

skint
what does stretched mean?

twitcher is defo on his knees (money wise) prob on his knees in other ways too but im not getting into that!! if hes G** thats his problem zzzz

we was very very lucky and we dont have to play spain things just better:RpS_thumbsup: I bet you wish you was english casper:flapper: at least we are all British[/QUOTE]

I don't consider myself British if asked, I even put down English on the census.

Status
Not open for further replies.