Coloured lime render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

I'm after ideas for a coloured lime render that is sprayable.
Not interested in using mono as I don't fancy floating it
Out of interest I know paramurex is breathable but what lime content would this have?
What I've found is some pumpable lime render's are not great up float up also how would it effect the cour due to water being applied when floating
Any ideas chaps?
Cheers

lime render (NHL 3.5) may be sprayable you should ask the machine guys on here (but i doubt it) and what do you mean you dont want to float it??? all renders have to be floated unless thin coat acrylics!!! True lime render is coloured by the sand used heres a link NHL 3.5 Lime Mortar for Building, Pointing, Brick & Stone

I was trying to say a through coloured render that needs floating to receive a sponge finish tends to dry very patchy,especially when water is applied when dry.
The client wants a coloured breathable render that has a sponge type finish,not a scraped or texture finish.

hydraulic lime (nhl 3.5) mix 5/2 then lime wash it, best way to go if you want breathable !

Looking for material to go through the ritmo Clive.
I think I'll use the baumit range which I've used a few times before.sponge the finish coat and paint it with a breathable paint

I was trying to say a through coloured render that needs floating to receive a sponge finish tends to dry very patchy,especially when water is applied when dry.
The client wants a coloured breathable render that has a sponge type finish,not a scraped or texture finish.

only true breathable render is nhl

Looking for material to go through the ritmo Clive.
I think I'll use the baumit range which I've used a few times before.sponge the finish coat and paint it with a breathable paint
wont hydraulic go through the ritmo, i thought it would take up to 3mm particles which i think is the size grain in the sand used.ask ian jones or stuart kilner theyre bound to know

Parlumiere fin by Parex is a fine lime render in 48 colours and can be sponge finished although I haven't sponged it.

wont hydraulic go through the ritmo, i thought it would take up to 3mm particles which i think is the size grain in the sand used.ask ian jones or stuart kilner theyre bound to know

I wouldn't even bother to try.its like dog s h I t to lay on and is dead so will never go through.a big diesel pump maybe.
Baumit lime range is nice gear to spray and is breathable,ieven if some folk think not

Parex clair basecoat,similar to fine scrape mono. Off white colour though. Moyen top coat(Many colours) goes through a g4 ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.