colour render

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
What would you think when useing colour renders a colour which can bring problems more then any other colour.
What is the colour you like applying most.

theres some newbuild flats near me, some been done in a cream colour and some in red ,
cream looks fine but the red has got staining from the windows cills and looks bloody naff:RpS_thumbdn:,
so will say the lighter the better but as im a cumbrian who cares wha i think !:RpS_lol:

Never really noticed to be honest, and I've never used the new stuff, S&C only - as ya know. But I've noticed them ones on VC & the green are a bit bumpy

some have the same look as if u was to rub up s & c too early!! was asked to price a krend at wkend, but just learnt that bloke i was gona do it with has stabbed me in the back !!:RpS_mad:......

Lighter one are the easyest, dark reds are a pain, blues are also hard in fact as ive always said Mono is just agg, ive got probs at the mo with a couple of panels delaminating from the substrate for no obvious reason.

One thing to consider when choosing colour, Webber 'white' is not white, if your client wants white use 'chalk' much better to use also.

Status
Not open for further replies.