colored render on around 50sqm* 36sqm just render in High Wycombe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheap price mate init.

I just replayed to his email with advice: 150 good lad for a day
120 maybe some one will do a job
if he will get some one for less then 120 for a day....it will be less then normally professional plasterer are paid
so i think he have rough idea how much he will be charged

is it was close to 120£ per day to do a job?

The only people you would get to do a job for that kind of money would be Polish or Lithuanian mate. And I'm sure your customer wouldn't want a really bad standard of work :RpS_thumbup:

I dont think he wants a price for the job he is passing the job on but wants to hire his machine out to do it. I might be wrong .

The only people you would get to do a job for that kind of money would be Polish or Lithuanian mate. And I'm sure your customer wouldn't want a really bad standard of work :RpS_thumbup:

LOL: I am Lithuanian and do not interesting in this kind of job :) dont need to fight with local plasterers for the job as the moment I in different game. but expecting one day UK will start doing save energy not only insulating lofts.......Respect to IRELAND was working few years nice people and contractors up to the moment then you have to be paid for work you have done......dont take it personally

Status
Not open for further replies.