Collomix CX60 Repair

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack88

Enquired at the collomix site which turned out to be simply a distributor, despite their repairs section on their..:confused:...soooo...plasterers forum is where this ones at....What i thought was an electrical problem with my CX60 (older version of the CX600) turned in to a nightmare as i opened it up to various cogs and mechanical parts being dislodged in to a mass of greece..:RpS_scared:..bit gutted to say the least as i got a blinding deal on this second hand in the box about a year ago and don't fancy the £400 odd replacement. So does anyone know anywhere i can take this to get repaired as i'm lost with this one ?? any help greatly appreciated!!

Got the same problem with 3 belle promix mixers. Given up with them and bought a new berg elephant mixer from screwfix.

My refina mixer packed up a few years ago took it to keyline in the hire department and they fixed it for a tenner aint had a problem since.

We have had 4 cx 60s for 8 years now, superb machines...any service issues go to Carobyn Products in Uckfeild. Really nice fella very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.