Cold

Members online

Gibbo

Never really get them this one has knocked me bandy aching everywhere

Wayners

Honey and lemon drink. Make yourself. Nobody knows why it helps stop cough and make you feel a little better but it dose. Drop a we dram in to as its new years.. Wait out the cold as that's all you can do

Wayners

Sounds like flu. Could you go outside and pick up tenner just been dropped? If no. Muck that.. It's flu

Gibbo

Nah not flu had it once ended up getting pneumonia

Gibbo

Think it's just a cold but i get immunosuppresent injections once a month which make it worse

Gibbo

Nearly 52 mate usually fit as a fiddle just this has knocked me a bit really lethargic

stuart23

Private Member
Had it since Xmas eve, goes away when drunk or hungover then straight back following day

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Definitely sounds like a flu. Colds don't tend to make you ache and lethargic like even a mild flu.

hstoke

Went docs today thought I had ear infection again but blocked sinuses one side of nose felt Mrs punched me in the night n stuff toothpaste up me nose got nasal spray nah i said to doc probably wouldn’t have happened if been at work Cus alwYs on the move on the go he agreed

I had flu not long ago, easy enough to tell difference with cold n flu.

41 temp n about to seizure isn’t a cold

Whole body hurts so much. Cant move, even moving eyes hurts . Isn’t a cold

Basically with a cold you can carry on as normal but not flu

Gibbo

Trouble is I get a cold it can turn into something worse with my bio injections

Trouble is I get a cold it can turn into something worse with my bio injections
Best thing is to sleep. All the lemon n garlic does f**k all once your body is invaded. I tried eating raw garlic all sorts just wanted to get better.

After a few days I thought I was on the mend and went wickes couldn’t pick a bag of gear up n jumper soaked with sweat lol

Love CBD