Cold weather

Did you have a bypass
no in all seriousness I was 6 minutes away from the end it was to much cholestrial caused a blood clot somewhere no chest pains etc driving at the time couldn't change gears clutching at wrong time etc feeling sick loads of issues but made full recovery thanks to some hospital doctor who read the diagnosis machine right and gave me something to burst the clot had the out of body experience as well and if thatsdeath nothing to worry about fells like being pissed

no in all seriousness I was 6 minutes away from the end it was to much cholestrial caused a blood clot somewhere no chest pains etc driving at the time couldn't change gears clutching at wrong time etc feeling sick loads of issues but made full recovery thanks to some hospital doctor who read the diagnosis machine right and gave me something to burst the clot had the out of body experience as well and if thatsdeath nothing to worry about fells like being pissed

love the heart reply pal good health its a short life

This thread must have got hammered last night have you boring bastards got f**k all better to be talking about?
1 - 2 degree difference if you render or don’t render!!
For fucks sake if it’s to cold for outside work it’s too cold stop worrying about all the technical Shite and all the fancy sites you’ve worked on

they used to come over and film and interview me from time to time, so I wasn't paying them.

Ah yes, I remember that episode

E9A24D98-D943-4286-B81D-E288ACE050F6.jpeg

The forecast was for colder weather this week tbh I had my top off today on job outside
Temperatures were near enough same as last week but wind is slightly harsher

This thread must have got hammered last night have you boring bastards got f**k all better to be talking about?
1 - 2 degree difference if you render or don’t render!!
For fucks sake if it’s to cold for outside work it’s too cold stop worrying about all the technical Shite and all the fancy sites you’ve worked on
Yes your rhight in what you say. I just ask a fuking simple question about setting time and he started going about different in one degree. I just note I do work in cold weather if temprututre OK in morning. and I finish dinner time and i cover the work up for the night from frost. Cold weather like old days have gone global worming here as the expert say. and before you ask I don't do big gable ends little jobs like chimneys that leek that need urgent attention

Yes your rhight in what you say. I just ask a fuking simple question about setting time and he started going about different in one degree. I just note I do work in cold weather if temprututre OK in morning. and I finish dinner time and i cover the work up for the night from frost. Cold weather like old days have gone global worming here as the expert say. and before you ask I don't do big gable ends little jobs like chimneys that leek that need urgent attention
Oi prick you were the first one to mention an exact temperature. If you don't want answers, don't ask questions.

What does
That should be NHTBAC
Sorry buddy I didn't mean to make you feel inadequate. I promise I won't mention the twenty+ top 100 certificates, six regional winner certificates or the two national supreme winner certificates.
Not that I either entered or asked for any of that, it was just a byproduct of doing a good job, on good jobs and earning plenty of dollor into the bargain.
Oh shite. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Sorry buddy I didn't mean to make you feel inadequate. I promise I won't mention the twenty+ top 100 certificates, six regional winner certificates or the two national supreme winner certificates.
Not that I either entered or asked for any of that, it was just a byproduct of doing a good job, on good jobs and earning plenty of dollor into the bargain.
Oh shite. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.
Have you had blue peter badge in ther some where

Woching after your m8 join this one SADCF sad c**t federation
You've lost me. Are you calling me a sad c**t for knowing my stuff and doing very nicely out of the trade? Or are you maybe calling me a sad c**t for spending so much time at my lake? Actually it was that grim there today you could have a point.

You've lost me. Are you calling me a sad c**t for knowing my stuff and doing very nicely out of the trade? Or are you maybe calling me a sad c**t for spending so much time at my lake? Actually it was that grim there today you could have a point.

Ignore him andy!

Just another jelous nobhead!

People dont like to think of other people doing better than them!

That last message was for zombie your body guard for the thumb down not you

That last message was for zombie your body guard for the thumb down not you
Trust me zombie isn't anyone's bodyguard, he'd call me a c**t if he thought I deserved it. I'm he already has on more than one occasion. Anyhoo why would anyone need a bodyguard on a f**k**g forum, it's supposed to be fun.

Trust me zombie isn't anyone's bodyguard, he'd call me a c**t if he thought I deserved it. I'm he already has on more than one occasion. Anyhoo why would anyone need a bodyguard on a f**k**g forum, it's supposed to be fun.
Do you think I'm serious about things like that your bum pal then

Couldn't agree more, I've never once bitten, taken bait or been intentionally malicious to someone on here. It's supposed to be an escape from all that b*ll***s. If you want a tassle head over to the scaffolders forum..... seriously though I did it's f**k**g scary..

Couldn't agree more, I've never once bitten, taken bait or been intentionally malicious to someone on here. It's supposed to be an escape from all that b*ll***s. If you want a tassle head over to the scaffolders forum..... seriously though I did it's f**k**g scary..

I'm just surprised that you could understand what they were writing.