Code “brown” in a customers house

Members online

Zippydragon

Awful situation this week.
On job and customer gone out. I come down with the dreaded lurgy and mid set have to get out of stilts quicker than Forrest Gump and sprint to their toilet. Well one thing leads to another and a short time later I emerge to find the customer waiting outside the door. I don’t know what was worse, chasing my ceiling like f**k after or the embarrassing look from the customer who had been listening to the whole thing

On job and customer gone out. I come down with the dreaded lurgy and mid set have to get out of stilts quicker than Forrest Gump and sprint to their toilet. Well one thing leads to another and a short time later I emerge to find the customer waiting outside the door. I don’t know what was worse, chasing my ceiling like f**k after or the embarrassing look from the customer who had been listening to the whole thing
s**t!

Lol. That’ll teach ya to have a ruby on a school night!

It was very awkward, one of those people who loves eye contact too which just added to the awkward ambience combined with the smell of shitledash
Eye contact whilst having a s**t?! :reloco:

My niece used to do that when she was about one! If you broke the stare you’d throw her off!

You can see the disgust in their eyes can’t you? You go from the ‘black art’ gifted plasterer to the shitting plasterer in a heartbeat