Cockney

Gibbo

Screenshot_20181202-111230_Samsung Internet.jpg

Si ate jellied eels once at Brighton. The world fell out of his arse when we got back to my sisters right before my nieces birthday party started. Stunk the place out! My sisters face was hilarious!! Si was immeasurably proud of himself. He’s no longer get allowed to eat them when we stay there lol!

They are popular enough here, suppose there is a fishery not too far away. Not for me though
Eugh

Si ate jellied eels once at Brighton. The world fell out of his arse when we got back to my sisters right before my nieces birthday party started. Stunk the place out! My sisters face was hilarious!! Si was immeasurably proud of himself. He’s no longer get allowed to eat them when we stay there lol!
They are rank worse than stewd eels

Was that the one on the sea front? I lived in brighton for 8 years, it's really turned into london-by-the-sea now :(