C'mon Wales !

Members online

Filthy fekers, ball was out on wing b4 that dorty b*****d scored ! Typical no bale then that cnt kean gets allen battered off with a s**t house ref watching !

Yep it was good until the oirish realised they couldnt live with Wales skill wise, so started the dirty stuff to try n keep up with help from an inconsistent blind ref !
Still time for a bit of justice now oirish have parked the bus we can get infor a pen ! :tonto:

Yep it was good until the oirish realised they couldnt live with Wales skill wise, so started the dirty stuff to try n keep up with help from an inconsistent blind ref !
Still time for a bit of justice now oirish have parked the bus we can get infor a pen ! :tonto:
The game I'm watching Wales are diving and pulling and getting away with it.....

We know we are s**t. But we don't care and get behind our team. Not like the English lol

Nope, def not. I'm actually watching it in Welsh. Haven't a F*****g clue what's being said. Bar odd players names.

Well done oirland a wins a win and the dirty tactics worked.
Not the way i wanted us to go out but hay ho, no bale, n allen booted off to lose it 1-0 wasnt shaming.
I hope oirland get a physical team next time they play and get kicked to bits cos they aint got skill to fall back on ! :cry::cry::crying::D:p beeling :crying:

We know we are s**t. But we don't care and get behind our team. Not like the English lol

haha il look forward to us scoring 1 penalty then getting knocked out in the group stages.......its a good excuse for a months solid drinking
1 huge hangover for 1 penalty !!
come on england you can do it...:risas2:

I was looking forward to my wales knocking englund out like wen we spoiled thier party before :inocente:
Cant see Oirland getting through play offs but if they foul thier way throo, i hope they get italy thier even dirtier ! ;) :crying:

I was looking forward to my wales knocking englund out like wen we spoiled thier party before :inocente:
Cant see Oirland getting through play offs but if they foul thier way throo, i hope they get italy thier even dirtier ! ;) :crying:

the dirtiest trick was the french fella henrys hand ball against the irish......maybe the tide has turned the irish deserve it !!!
good luck lads