Clip on thin coat beads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark2010

Has anyone seen the new clip on thincoat angle beads? I saw them in action last week. It looks
identical to an normal bead only its got very small teeth on them. Say if you have an external angle
or beading around a window, you measure and cut the bead. Place the bead onto the angle and literally
push them onto the angle and bang them in with the side of your hand. Im not joking its a struggle to
pull them back off!!

bubbles all they are is normal beads which have been snipped a few times down the side, if you're doing domestic work over old plaster they are useless, you might aswell just get normal beads and staple/stick them on.

i agree use normal beads plasterborads with wooden studs nail em with metal studs staple em nails bounce of ( domestics ) i use 1/4 inch cloats never get any blowen egdes

i can get normal beads 50p, and they aint got nasty little cuts down the side that youre gonna catch your hand on

my cousin whos a builder mentioned them owls. said they are good for beads etc

beads are catnic arent they?

yep british made, get all us beads and plastc bell casts from them,colitated screws etcthey take some beating to be honest.

hahahaha. well my local merchants does them at 90 inc vat, are they bullshitting aswell?

Hahaha. Spark1234 selling 90p beads in his pound shop :RpS_laugh:

Yeah we used to use r,n,j and we were getting beads roughly 50p a bead as it was £25 a box of 50 but only if you bought 2 or more boxes i dont know what they are charging now as that was over 2 years ago.

You need to wind your neck in spark2010. We all pay what we pay in different parts of the country and just cos some of us might pay less than you charge in your gaff it does not make us a "knob". Thats my mate you're having a go at there. Apologise and buy him some cake

Thanks sweetie x

Funnily enough I couldn't give a **** about what some part timer has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.