Click and collect

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Well B&Q click and collect has been a cock up so far. 8 bags of Tarmac OCR ordered yesterday. Still waiting for the e mail to tell me it’s ready to collect. Not even sure they’ll be open Good Friday. Good job this system is temporary cause it’s annoying as f***!
:muyenojado:

Well B&Q click and collect has been a cock up so far. 8 bags of Tarmac OCR ordered yesterday. Still waiting for the e mail to tell me it’s ready to collect. Not even sure they’ll be open Good Friday. Good job this system is temporary cause it’s annoying as f***!

Bank holiday boom prob mate.

Give them a ring and check, you may have given wrong details.
It should have been ready by now.

Give them a ring and check, you may have given wrong details.
It should have been ready by now.
I’ve had the order acknowledgement E mail and then one to say don’t turn up until we get in touch so if they can e mail me twice surely they can e mail when it’s ready. I’m sure it’s them that’s f**k*d up. Like Chrispy said they’re no doubt too busy.

I’ve had the order acknowledgement E mail and then one to say don’t turn up until we get in touch so if they can e mail me twice surely they can e mail when it’s ready. I’m sure it’s them that’s f**k*d up. Like Chrispy said they’re no doubt too busy.

Local wickes have fulfilled every order placed on the day recently till i ordered on Sat, then didn't get notification till Monday. Guessing its the same for you mate.

Ffs...everyone is back on the graft :frenetico:
Crazy ain't it. Either back at work or popping to a shop for cheese and wine.... No wonder lockdowns going to be extended ffs.
All these people are costing the rest of us more money

Crazy ain't it. Either back at work or popping to a shop for cheese and wine.... No wonder lockdowns going to be extended ffs.
All these people are costing the rest of us more money
Cheese and wine are essentials.

Huge demand means it can take 3 days to get an order.
I went online to see if I could cancel and I was in a small queue
BE4AC47E-692E-4C5F-BC53-367BD01644C5.png

My queue yesterday was an hour and ten mins, I set timer on phone and went back to it.

It's all a load of bolloz people ordering paints & grass seeds etc.

Trade should have a priority if that's what it's still allowed to run because!
It's not allowed to run for trade it is for essentials.

I ordered from wickes and got a text half hour later to say it’s ready. Then when I got there they made people move their vans so I had priority spot outside the doors.

Then they rolled out the standard red carpet and brought all my gear to my doors on the gold gilded trolley. They’d set up a small harp player during the procession and I was offered tea in a china cup while they loaded my van.

Aaaah it’s good to be Queen!

I ordered from wickes and got a text half hour later to say it’s ready. Then when I got there they made people move their vans so I had priority spot outside the doors.

Then they rolled out the standard red carpet and brought all my gear to my doors on the gold gilded trolley. They’d set up a small harp player during the procession and I was offered tea in a china cup while they loaded my van.

Aaaah it’s good to be Queen!

didn’t know they sold acid. @bof, get yourself to Wickes mate.

Mate I just ring up trade point. They put it on a trolley and you pick it up . You won’t get anywhere trying online

Mate I just ring up trade point. They put it on a trolley and you pick it up . You won’t get anywhere trying online
Can you get plaster out of there if you ring up?
I don’t want it I’m self isolating
Mate of mine wants some for a job he is on empty house

Can you get plaster out of there if you ring up?
I don’t want it I’m self isolating
Mate of mine wants some for a job he is on empty house
I checked the stock while I was ordering the ocr and there were no boards or no finish left in stock.

This gets better. Day 3 of the click and collection saga. I’m phoning and the voicemail now says they aren’t taking incoming calls. Wish I’d never bothered.