Cleaning up paint

Members online

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
I've only gone and dropped a bucket of magnolia paint off the ladder, haven't I?

Hard work and a lot of water has shifted the worst of it but there's still boot prints.

Surface is smooth tarmac.

Any magic stuff for shifting boot prints? Will patio cleaner do it? I was wondering id I could paint it black.

Help!
Ideas?

I've only gone and dropped a bucket of magnolia paint off the ladder, haven't I?

Hard work and a lot of water has shifted the worst of it but there's still boot prints.

Any magic stuff for shifting boot prints? Will patio cleaner do it? I was wondering id I could paint it black.

Help!
Ideas?
s**t that’s unfortunate, I used petrol to get magy off a bmw once, that worked.
Pressure washer?

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
s**t that’s unfortunate, I used petrol to get magy off a bmw once, that worked.
Pressure washer?
I haven't got one and I really could do without the expense .... but thanks.

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Maggie is usually water based so you shouldn't have to go too hardcore. As you said earlier, it's about elbow grease.
It's mostly gone but the boot prints had gone off a bit before I could dissolve them... it's not thick paint, just stains.

It's mostly gone but the boot prints had gone off a bit before I could dissolve them... it's not thick paint, just stains.
Someone lend the man a pressure washer!!!!! Please

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Well, thank you very fuckign much for your useful input you twat. I bet you're fat and a rubbish plasterer who's self esteem is so low that you're an internet bully. I'm much better looking than you. I bet you can't even float. Want to see my papers? I bet you haven't got any. I bet your wife is fat and you've never travelled anywhere.

Well, thank you very fuckign much for your useful input you twat. I bet you're fat and a rubbish plasterer who's self esteem is so low that you're an internet bully. I'm much better looking than you. I bet you can't even float. Want to see my papers? I bet you haven't got any. I bet your wife is fat and you've never travelled anywhere.
STALTY!!!!

ChrispyUK

I think you need a cue card :D

Love CBD

Help!
Ideas?
Try Meths

Olican

Bum Fisting Club

Help!
Ideas?
You can get tarmac paint

Love CBD

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
Or tarmac restorer, just looked for the paint weve used. Got it from crown..
Screenshot_20181013-075536.png

Topspread16

They're only pretty faint but they're fcuking everywhere. I reckon if I water the paint down and make a bit of a wash, it'll fade them out.
Did you do an Irish jig to celebrate dropping it? As norm says boiling water will shift it.

f**k off. Bad enough admitting fcuking up without it ending up being your avatar you internet bully.
So the moral of the story is don’t be a numpty and don’t f**k up.

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
They're only pretty faint but they're fcuking everywhere. I reckon if I water the paint down and make a bit of a wash, it'll fade them out.
I did something similar years ago, render a wall down to tarmac and it stained a inch back, customer right fussy fecker. Painted it out with some watered down tarmac paint

The moral of the story is shut up or I'll smash your face in.
You can’t even manage to get up a ladder with a pot of paint without f**k**g up. I’d stand you on your hair and suffocate you with your knickers

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
You can’t even manage to get up a ladder with a pot of paint without f**k**g up. I’d stand you on your hair and suffocate you with your knickers
I got up just fine, you prick.

It was coming down that was the problem.