cleanin buckets

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
youve still got crap on the sides tho honestly a hate cleanin them especially when ya usin bondin in small bits n ya have to clean thm even more aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

depends really, if the customer has one of those really ugly 17 year old dogs that smell and have rabid foam coming out of their muth, i usually gaffer tape it to the end of my electric whisk and whizz thay about for a minute or so and they come out looking brand spankers! , other than that tho.... i have 1 gorilla tub that i scrape all the muck into (then at the end oif the day sling it in a bag then big it) and use a hose to blast the rest away down ye olde drain, with permission from the council/st water ofcourse ;)

No too bad if youv got access to a hose just hose them out otherwise its a good scrape round with a trowel and cleaned with wet brush, itis a pain in the ar£e part of the job but :p

I have dirty whisk water bucket. 1/2 filled.after mix use that water to throw into mix bucket to wash out with a exterior 4 inch paint brush.. then and quick splash with clean water straight after each throw on spot board..job done and never get stuck with mix going off in bucket...my whisk bucket is a 30litre re cycled rubber bucket which is indistructable..but to heavy to mix in....kick taht out at end of day and if a bad day give it a right good kicking lol
or watch the mixboy do it and save the dryed out hands...

a think al employ a bucket cleaner......................al get my lass to do it..................sayin that like ad have to listen to her blaberin on better not

mix boy £40/50...ive let mine go..or should i say ive let plenty go.......still thats only cause one theived off one of my customers and caught the next one selling coke in working hours.......so ive now officially given up on apprentices (at the moment)...before i serve time for gbh

got me sen a new mixing bitch,same age as me ,must say hes mustard,dont av to keep tellin him what to do gears there ready,cleans up as we go along,cleans tools for us, best thing since beer(well maybe)

i used to have a lab, i started a job on a shite price so he went to work with another lad and he's never been back .....he's happy know lol ....anyway end of but i could kill meself doing 100m a day and the place was spotless i'd get rid of all the rubbish in the skip had meself loaded out for the next day and set up .......fook me i dont want to do it forever but half the lads arent worth the toss i'd rather stick 40 quid in me own pocket than show them how to do it every day .............ahemm sorry rant over ........scott use water and a brush mate ;)......and phippsy before you start on the wrong foot......

LOL I probably started on the wrong foot here..or ran a few high heeled ones over ..but for the record
never started a job on a shite price tho..lol.i dont do 100m all the time.in fact as little times as possible... just stated that i could do it and have done in past by myself,i do take me rubbish..and leave things clean and hoover on domestic...and the 2nd lab that doesnt work for me anymore left cause i sacked him.the 1st ones in nick for burglary..danny the coke bitch ...he wanted his job back but he lied to me....and i dont like liers or bullshitters.i love working with good spreads and have done on quite few occations...i am the man who i say i am...i love plastering ...but love the haters more......and i dont want to bum anyone...
and im not a plumber ;D

phippsy me stop cocks gone and me taps are all a leaky me showers s**t and me boilers .........err f**k**g rubbish actuaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ....................

a use water and a brush just dnt like cleanin buckets but a dnt think a labourer is wrth it unless there layin sum muk on the walls otherwise there just standin there lukin like fukin re***ds askin silly questions

but scott that can be mixing a rolling gauge for you...u can get 1/2 as much on again with a labourer......so theyw ill pay for themselves if their any good

phippsys right mate you teach them so they should be happy ....and you can earn a few quid of their backs eventually .......when they can skim and get a bit cocky chuck em on an outside render job or hardwall , that should lower there confidence enough to come crawling back ;).........try ane be nice in the process though...........sorry lads sounds horrible but i can only speak from experience

phippsy.bet he was selling one coat in wraps as charlie.now that would be a good return on 25kilo.thats where all you gears been going.an i know your deffo no plumber.or traffic warden,lol ::)

nah i think it was coving adhesive lol.......little idiot.....rang me about 2 weeks back asking to help him out...i had to explain to him that after being sacked you cant ask for your job bak........19 year old......all twots..but if you get a good one keep him...problem is finding one ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.