classless chelsea fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
what a disgrace this lot of plastic fans were today - chanting during the minute silence on the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster at Wembley. Utter discrace to football and the human race the uneducated scum bags.:mad: absolutely classless they are.

fair play to the spurs fans tho who ripped into the chelsea fans after it happend for doing it

Animals. Soccer is not a sport, it's a business. Gaelic football is a proper sport, amateur, no diving or backhanders. Supporters are not segregated because there won't be any trouble. Drogba and the rest of his ilk would be banned for life for their behaviour.

Go to your local Irish pub and watch it, Hurling is an even better game if you're watching some of the better teams

Unfortunatly my team are quite shite at the moment. :RpS_blushing:

many years ago when carlisle were in the old first division chelsea came up to carlisle about 300/400 fans these were the days when football hooliganism was at its height,honestly they got battered off the local thugs chased thro the streets,chased back to railway station, that year 1973/74 they got relegated with carlisle ,the next season and bear in mind this was all before ticket allocation/cctv etc, they came up for revenge and fetched 4,000/5,000 up,they kicked the local hooligans all over,even chasing and fighting in the supermarket/shops/pubs etc, they went to town. since then whenever we play them there is always trouble of all the london clubs who come up here they are the worst followed by millwall,so i was not suprised by there actions yesterday, had charlton up on saturday no trouble rival supporters in pubs drinking together.

At best it's a good drink, what else have they got to look forward to after paying 50 quid a month sky subscription and 50 quid for a ticket to watch a load of overpaid wankers fall over each other......maybe I'm getting old but i used to love it in the late 80s 90s at least we had a chance in Europe because we could get stuck in without getting the entire team sent off........and befre anyone says it's all relative it isnt

following any premiership football club is just following a business or franchise, they dont give a monkies about fans real or not, its all about the bottom line ie profit.follow your local lower league team.up the owls.

I whent to Carlisle when you were in the first it was really weird watching the game and sheep grazing on the hills around the ground we got invited to the bar under one of the stands by the locals, best meat pie ive ever had and no trouble.

many years ago when carlisle were in the old first division chelsea came up to carlisle about 300/400 fans these were the days when football hooliganism was at its height,honestly they got battered off the local thugs chased thro the streets,chased back to railway station, that year 1973/74 they got relegated with carlisle ,the next season and bear in mind this was all before ticket allocation/cctv etc, they came up for revenge and fetched 4,000/5,000 up,they kicked the local hooligans all over,even chasing and fighting in the supermarket/shops/pubs etc, they went to town. since then whenever we play them there is always trouble of all the london clubs who come up here they are the worst followed by millwall,so i was not suprised by there actions yesterday, had charlton up on saturday no trouble rival supporters in pubs drinking together.

we might be playing your lot in the playoffs this year.

carlisle playing well owls but i think your team wednesday and your rivals united will go up,and huddersfield next year

I whent to Carlisle when you were in the first it was really weird watching the game and sheep grazing on the hills around the ground we got invited to the bar under one of the stands by the locals, best meat pie ive ever had and no trouble.

who do you follow lucius i would have been at that game,never missed one that year only team who really thrashed us were stoke alan hudson took the game over

i remember that game it was carlislles first home game, carlisle won 1/0 chris balderstone penalty,and we went top of the old first decision for a short period,but at the end relegated,

john motson here, your wasted in plastering.

Status
Not open for further replies.