Ciao Paolo Di Canio

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL................dont think he did either..........................:RpS_laugh: what a co@k he was

Always was a tad nuts.:RpS_thumbsup: it was Swindon he was at before Sunderland.???? Too much of a step down goin to Sunderland...:RpS_lol:

Always was a tad nuts.:RpS_thumbsup: it was Swindon he was at before Sunderland.???? Too much of a step down goin to Sunderland...:RpS_lol:

PMSL..............aye marra a canio drop down. Sounds like he just pisses players off and strangely they dont wanna perform for him. he brought in 13 new players FFS................Lower leagues is about his level.....................Hopefully Joe Kinnear will take the vacant job.......................:RpS_thumbsup:

I reckon poyet is a better manager than di canio. i defo rate him but maybe Sunderland is a big ask. he aint gonna have any money cos stroppy bollox spent it all.......................i would still PMSL if they got relegated.............:RpS_laugh:

I reckon poyet is a better manager than di canio. i defo rate him but maybe Sunderland is a big ask. he aint gonna have any money cos stroppy bollox spent it all.......................i would still PMSL if they got relegated.............:RpS_laugh:

Could have been worse, Sunderland could have got tony pulis in.

We don't want pulis at Wednesday, if Dave Jones goes, he makes wimbledons type of play in the 90's look like Barcelona.

Ive always wondered how Alan Curbishley has never managed since getting the bullet from Charlton considering he did a great job there...................:RpS_confused:

Di canio was class at ours(swindon) shite with players making train twice daily 7days a. Week but made us go up as champions , brought in 15 new players with us but ended up sending em bk to Italy, I would have him bk today, u black cats slate him but loved him when u beat Newcastle last season didn't ya!

Di canio was class at ours(swindon) shite with players making train twice daily 7days a. Week but made us go up as champions , brought in 15 new players with us but ended up sending em bk to Italy, I would have him bk today, u black cats slate him but loved him when u beat Newcastle last season didn't ya!

What was his record in local derbies,

Plasterwork.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.