Christmas calender

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Algeemans gonna put on 3 games a day from now untill Xmas.
Over 1.5 goals....keep putting winnings onto next day.
Gonna have a decent return I hope.
Screenshot_20181118-174241.png

No right mate.
Hmm other shoulder looks bigger . I worked for some fitness guy other week and he got me to stand straight and said you could see different to one side to other. Wife says it as well. Though i was even as i use trowel in right but wank with left lol

Funny f**k**s :D x

On a sensible note, my shoulders are at slightly different heights, which leads me to feel slightly twisted as one side of your back muscles over compensate for the other. A chirpractor can sort it, as even though there may be no obvious pain, it can can cause issues elsewhere such as neck and arms...just thinking of you lot on the trowel everyday.
Stand upright in front of a mirror and see if their level.

Check your balls too :D

That was a Public service announcement from Chrispy.​

Funny f**k**s :D x

On a sensible note, my shoulders are at slightly different heights, which leads me to feel slightly twisted as one side of your back muscles over compensate for the other. A chirpractor can sort it, as even though there may be no obvious pain, it can can cause issues elsewhere such as neck and arms...just thinking of you lot on the trowel everyday.
Stand upright in front of a mirror and see if their level.

Check your balls too :D

That was a Public service announcement from Chrispy.​

Are mine f**k*d chrispy? On a positive note I just checked my balls and all 3 are fine .
9A1822DD-0D03-412C-BA36-755FA4A9263B.jpeg
9A1822DD-0D03-412C-BA36-755FA4A9263B.jpeg