Christmas bell end

Vincey

Private Member
:lol: This video made me laugh it's doing the rounds on net and made me giggle listening to him

yup I watched that.... I think christmas lights are tacky as hell anyway... mind you I am not exactly overly joyed at this time of the year

Next you'll be saying nothing more refreshing than a nice larger top

Damn you for your stereotypes..........in fact I sit here with a small glass of a rather nice spritzer....mmmm....... lol ...we don't quaff warm beer from a can you know.

I'm sorry @Lodan ....... I must apologise to you chaps from the north.......
It must be awful for you.:love::birras:

Damn you for your stereotypes..........in fact I sit here with a small glass of a rather nice spritzer....mmmm....... lol ...we don't quaff warm beer from a can you know.

I'm sorry @Lodan ....... I must apologise to you chaps from the north.......
It must be awful for you.:love::birras:
Lol, in all honesty (not joking) ive no idea what a spritzer is....about 10 mins ago I had a bag of pork scratchings and currently drinking a stella (out of the can)

Lol, in all honesty (not joking) ive no idea what a spritzer is....about 10 mins ago I had a bag of pork scratchings and currently drinking a stella (out of the can)
White wine and tonic stuff, mrs Dropsalot used to drink a bit of it, but stopped, she said it made her drowsy and she'd have a terrible sore fanny the day after....hehe
Real ale man meself......but in a glass.lol

White wine and tonic stuff, mrs Dropsalot used to drink a bit of it, but stopped, she said it made her drowsy and she'd have a terrible sore fanny the day after....hehe
Real ale man meself......but in a glass.lol
Poor mrs dropsolot I hope her sore fanny feels better soon...:birra:....its strange how that happens to wives nationwide once they've had a few to many...totally unexplainable

Just seen charlize theron in an advert...she must be getting on now but she is still so fit...if I got on I wouldnt get off

White russians for me this Christmas. It's grim up norf.
Yes White Russians.... That's the future that. Can't believe I didn't think of that myself for this Christmas.
287b385ff6e149ff521cb66c91656a87.jpg

Glass of white wine for me. And a bit of last minute wrapping....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wife and daughter are out partying. This is the last bit of peace and quiet I'll have for the next 7 days!

Attachments

• 1482518586738.jpg
    1482518586738.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 284
Wife and daughter are out partying. This is the last bit of peace and quiet I'll have for the next 7 days!
Ha ha! Sounds good!
Got my boys down, but Mrs is out. So I'm basically self medicating...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just laughed at the thread title "Christmas bellend" and the fact it was started by vince.............:risas:
:boxeador:

I'm pretty sure a good percentage of alcoholics are plasterers, job sends ppl nuts
Honestly mate, you wouldn't believe the amount of builders that come through the doors of AA. Building and the Armed Forces have huge drinking cultures. Always have done, always will do.

I use to drink tonnes when I was on the tools... it was a nice escape from the shite

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk