Chimp is back

Members online

Andy g

He tilling me to stay in bed and not cleen the home ,got on work so f**k it till next year ,has plastering really made me feel like this , been i one man band for 25 years do not do this s**t on your own it is to dangerous the f**k**g homes a miss the vans a mess the car a mess the garden a mess ,next year would like to work with so good lads, o and I f**k**g f**k**g hurt Christmas

Andy you’ve had good advice, don’t drink and eat clean. You’ve posted loads of pics with you drinking at weekend so you’r probably still hungover. If your no willing to help yourself then you won’t get better it’s that simple.

He tilling me to stay in bed and not cleen the home ,got on work so f**k it till next year ,has plastering really made me feel like this , been i one man band for 25 years do not do this s**t on your own it is to dangerous the f**k**g homes a miss the vans a mess the car a mess the garden a mess ,next year would like to work with so good lads, o and I f**k**g f**k**g hurt Christmas
well at least u got that off your chest /just curios were where u born

Andy tell us 1 thing you've done today to suggest you have listen to 1 piece of advice youve been given on here by the lads with your best interest ???

Start tomorrow in a different emotional state Andy g stop feeling sorry for your self and blaming your life on everyone else. Stand up tall smile and tell your self you're happy. Blame game causes nothing but pain.
Wake up in the morning the first few things you think about is what you're happy for. Wealth isn't always about money but appreciating the little things in life.
Give the missus more time listen to her she's your best friend. I'm pretty dam sure she has just as many needs as you does she feel fulfilled by you certainly not in your state.
You hate things then change them there's always away set your focus on something else. Sit down right a plan of what you want then ask yourself what you really want.. If you don't set plans and goals your in someone else's don't start tomorrow start today.

Andy tell us 1 thing you've done today to suggest you have listen to 1 piece of advice youve been given on here by the lads with your best interest ???
Yes scene i got back from york not got out of bed till afternoon and not give two fucks about work feel good

You are the king Andy! Find something new , do some small changes to daily routine to make it interesting and experimental.if skimming is what kills you, start with it- try one coat, sponge, speedskim, nela, refina,marshaltown, tyzack, different corner trowels, different sexy trowels....
And surprise your mrs, cook something for her. Yeah, chimp is back but let it be as a king ! ;)
1939B96D-A32D-40FC-AFC4-988105D0D916.jpeg

You are the king Andy! Find something new , do some small changes to daily routine to make it interesting and experimental.if skimming is what kills you, start with it- try one coat, sponge, speedskim, nela, refina,marshaltown, tyzack, different corner trowels, different sexy trowels....
And surprise your mrs, cook something for her. Yeah, chimp is back but let it be as a king ! ;)
View attachment 30144
Yes feeling a bit better not had work clothes on for a week not been in van for a week not thinging about plastering ,thing is it feel nice and spending time with with missus nice