chelsea

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison chalis henry, cost them more in pay offs than anything else. Player power does it again

What's the point in employing anyone? Theyll never settle in and didn't one of them win the prem and do well in the champions league then they sacked him a week later......

you have to queston why they have put a young manager in like that not to give him time, and that any manager that goes in wll never please the chairman look at ancelotti a few year ago. saying that if if your as wealthy as abramovich and have put 300 millon into the club you can kinda do what you want, if i was him id be going in and gving the players a few clips around there lug holes.

Its all down to player power, who ever comes in next has to get rid of some of the senior players like terry, lampard, drogba, cole to stand any chance of moulding the team to how a new manager wants it. helps in your chaiman isnt a trigger happy bellend

Who's guardiola? And who gives a monkeys about Chelsea who's going to fill Alex fergusons shoes

mourinho at man utd. f**K chelsea, who cares, the owner is petulant child its his own fault

he wouldnt go to united i dont think. a smarmy Portuguese used to spain and london, going to manchester

Defo cant see gaurdiola leaving barca, specially when madrid have won the title this season. i could see mourinho going to spurs just to piss on chelsea till the utd job comes up. the only good thing about whoever takes the chelsea job is you know your gonna get a massive pay off when it goes tits up

jose at spurs.but guardiola has hinted he may leave at the end of season for a new challange. i think someone like david moyes would be good for chelsea,or even man u in a few years when fergie moves upstairs. moyes is the most underated manager about, what he does ever year at everton on a shoestring budget.

roman abramovic should take control of first team affairs cause its easy to win everything when you have plunged £300 million intot he club maybe then he will give a good young manager time to build a squad and not just buy players....... £50 mil for torres what a waste!!! every team in the prem should look at the albion and build a team like we have no player is bigger than the club and we dont spend just for the sake of it!!

well mourine flew in last week and is reporedly looking for a house in laaandan, probably coincidental like, who cares about the rent boys anyway

abramavic has proved its his club and he'll do what he wants. look what he's done in the past buying players that the managers dont want like schevchenko, shaun wright phillips and torres he thinks he's got a subbuteo set. if he wasnt owner i think mourinho would go back to finish what he started

Wonder if ronaldo would follow him, it's London not Manchester

Ronaldo's contract at madrid is too good to leave, nearly sure he gets a 10% pay rise every season for 6 seasons and he's on £200,000 a week now. Saying that messi keeps pissing him off for the golden boot, he's been top scorer at madrid since he's been there but no matter how many goals he scores, messi scores more. the little tinker. would like to see him back over here though

I just had a look at his contract he had a clause in it which was supposed to keep him the worlds top paid player
Eto'o just joined a Russian team and will be on 350,000 a week, apparently real Madrid haven't responded and he's demanding the the extra money and he wants his buyout clause which was a billion when he first signed his contract to be abolished

I just had a look at his contract he had a clause in it which was supposed to keep him the worlds top paid player
Eto'o just joined a Russian team and will be on 350,000 a week, apparently real Madrid haven't responded and he's demanding the the extra money and he wants his buyout clause which was a billion when he first signed his contract to be abolished

Holy s**t balls,Now thats a buyout clause...:RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.