chelsea vs barcelona

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
gary i am a chelsea supporter just coz i know it will annoy you. and i know its on the telly but my mate doesnt have sky sports

Fantastic performance by Chelsea and the reff had a great game to wasnt intimidated once and Torres well

i had a bet with my mate last game chelsea would win and today theyd go through and torres would score the winner. not quite the winner but almost......

terry is officially a ****. torres is the man lol. worth every penny. have to say i cringed the whole half pitch run before he scored. ramieres was a class goal. never a penalty so was justice that he missed.

gary stick it up ur ring u dirty yid!!!! xxxx

well the rent boys are in the final then. prob dont realise how lucky they are hey nick being spoilt brats n all :RpS_biggrin:

good luck with it mate - hopefully it will take your focus of the FA cup final .:RpS_thumbup:

Whats happened to Barca over the last two months seriously tho ? Guardiola looking for a new challenge in the summer me thinks

yeah barca have looked a bit ropey receently. although tbh they could have had at least 6-8 goals over the 2 legs.

knowing football guardiola will go for winning nothing, and chelsea will finish 4th, win the champions league and the fa cup and di matteo will get sacked and cappello of erikson will take over

if they win dnt they get 50mil not bad eh that will cover the cost of torres transfer and they can just sweep all the wages they paid him whilst hes done fack all under the carpet :RpS_lol:

he will prob score i recon. the winner tho I aint sure, looking at your opponent who were better than real last night i thought deseved to go through will be tough game that

Status
Not open for further replies.