Cheeky T***s

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Did a job other day . Priced materials at 280. Customer says is it ok to get gear as they can get it cheaper at b n.q on old n passed it Wednesday. Fine I said but b n q only do the polystyrene backed boards I think.. goes round day before boards had 12mm polestyrene on . I said there not gonna do much . So he had a fit blaming everyone and said job cant start. Also had to leave rad brackets on as he didn' want to move pipes .
Anyway here me lively hood getting a hit So I said I.ll take boards back n swap em. Gets to b n q ,Wrong b n q so wouldnt take em back as they were now a bit damaged( skim would of got it lol) . So 40 mins drive to other b n q . Got a refund but no thicker boards. Of we go to buildbase where he ended up paying more then what I said . So up to now the half day boarding I priced for I.ve spent driving round for these boards. Anyway did job and was just glad to be away. Today the cheeky f**k knock on me door saying do i want left over skim n dot rather then they drive to b n q. Yeah chuck it in van. Oh they only wanted f**k**g paying the cheeky f**k**s .....their now on way to b n q

Did a job other day . Priced materials at 280. Customer says is it ok to get gear as they can get it cheaper at b n.q on old n passed it Wednesday. Fine I said but b n q only do the polystyrene backed boards I think.. goes round day before boards had 12mm polestyrene on . I said there not gonna do much . So he had a fit blaming everyone and said job cant start. Also had to leave rad brackets on as he didn' want to move pipes .
Anyway here me lively hood getting a hit So I said I.ll take boards back n swap em. Gets to b n q ,Wrong b n q so wouldnt take em back as they were now a bit damaged( skim would of got it lol) . So 40 mins drive to other b n q . Got a refund but no thicker boards. Of we go to buildbase where he ended up paying more then what I said . So up to now the half day boarding I priced for I.ve spent driving round for these boards. Anyway did job and was just glad to be away. Today the cheeky f**k knock on me door saying do i want left over skim n dot rather then they drive to b n q. Yeah chuck it in van. Oh they only wanted f**k**g paying the cheeky f**k**s .....their now on way to b n q

haha some nutters out there mate !!!

It was more principle. You would of just give em to worker . Builder who got me job normally pimps me out so was surprised when he gave me full control. Soon as i pulled him bout customer he started laughing saying he.s a right pain in ass lol

Always supply unless it's a full house, then at least you can keep an eye on where your up to and get them to top up. I always tell the customer I don't profit from materials and never split the price for them.

Once on a job of pull down reboard and skim I said to bloke I will drop the light fitting but your have to sort out putting it back up it was one of them awkward fittings as well come down ok gave him all the bits and screws once job was done he begged me to put light back up and instead of saying no me like a div went yeah alright he gave it back to me and some how he had lost 2 screws but them ones without a point the fitting wouldn’t go up so somehow and I don’t know how I let it happen it was me who ended up driving around all the hardware shops merchants b&q and the like looking for two similar screws should of been off by 2 on last day ended up leaving around 6:30pm and he didn’t even pay for the screws I did what a w**k*r a

Once on a job of pull down reboard and skim I said to bloke I will drop the light fitting but your have to sort out putting it back up it was one of them awkward fittings as well come down ok gave him all the bits and screws once job was done he begged me to put light back up and instead of saying no me like a div went yeah alright he gave it back to me and some how he had lost 2 screws but them ones without a point the fitting wouldn’t go up so somehow and I don’t know how I let it happen it was me who ended up driving around all the hardware shops merchants b&q and the like looking for two similar screws should of been off by 2 on last day ended up leaving around 6:30pm and he didn’t even pay for the screws I did what a w**k*r a
No good deed goes without f**k**g you somehow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No good deed goes without f**k**g you somehow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It’s one of them that I got sucked in without even realising it you feel a sucker but somehow you end up doing it

You soft pair of T***s.
No is the most important word any tradesperson (just for @JessThePlasterer ) can learn.
Now both of you go and stand in front of a mirror and practice.
'No'
'No I won't'
'No not a f**k**g chance'
Thank me later.
Me and Ni were driving down the road the other day in the pouring rain and I saw an old lady walking along. Said to Ni, aaw look I kind of want to ask if she needs a lift....

"f**k off Jess!" was Ni's reply! :risas: