Cheeky B****ds

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly nicked all the other photos too..
'ulls only up t'road lad...
couple of 'no job' phone calls for a week or 2 followed by a 'are you takin the p'ss' from your good self and a 'name and shame' on here should do the trick...

altogether lads... 01482 708000 ;D

anyone else spotted the... 'Hulls leading roofing company' at the top of the page... right above 'HDP plastering, hulls local plasterers'...
;D ;D ;D

even better just send a formal email saying that you are a company acting on your behalf and will be pushing for copyright breach ect et make him crap him self then it will soon go!

Rung straight away , he said " whoooo sorry it must be my site designers fault , i will get him to take it off sorry"
let's see eh ::) wonder if he's a member of the forum ::) who's from Hull then c'mon fess up ;)

prolly just typed 'plastering pictures' into google...
surely theres someway of forcing his hosting company to remove the website completely given the evidence.... danny would know...
never mind removing the photo.... chances are all the others are fake too....

yea they ALL look like gallary pics and just basic google pics.. shall i email him a link to this page lol

lol

there is a big ting where people think that because they can find an image on google images it makes them there to use.

I got taken for £6k a few years back for breach of copyright that I bought...

Now I buy all images or they are my own! Any sites I build for people it becomes their responsibility.

I get people wanting pics of my buggy to go on sites ect thats fine as long as there is a link back to the site

Danny

Thats mental there must be a lot of other people p*ssed off having there pics on some one elses website as i dont think that there are 2 pics with the same people in unless they have alot of spreads working for them? you dont work for them paul do you ;D................ps rich whats wrong with having long hair?

I dont think any of the pics are them. robbin gets. the taper is deffo in europe somewhere with that scaff and wearin a get up from an 80s tv advert.
want me to send em a nasty letter clampsy lad

plasterjfe said:
do you always spread the wall warrior lad or the back of the eps ?

on the eps systems we've used before we put a bead of ahd around the edge of the eps board about 50mm mm from the the edge an a couple of dabs in the middle , but on this system supplied by encon from parex they were 1200x2400mm sheets , so it was easier to spread the wall using a 20mm notched floor tiling trowel , worked out quite well

warriorupnorth said:
plasterjfe said:

on the eps systems we've used before we put a bead of ahd around the edge of the eps board about 50mm mm from the the edge an a couple of dabs in the middle , but on this system supplied by encon from parex they were 1200x2400mm sheets , so it was easier to spread the wall using a 20mm notched floor tiling trowel , worked out quite well

i see, they are huge sized sheets then, did encon not bother cutting them?
you can get a winlock notch ideal for base adh from wemico if you were bothered about buyin one, but a tilers is ok at 20mm notches
i could never find a tilers trowel with big enough notches round our way

plasterjfe said:
warriorupnorth said:
plasterjfe said:

you can get a winlock notch ideal for base adh from wemico if you were bothered about buyin one, but a tilers is ok at 20mm notches

No mate they sent em in 8x4 size , which on the big gables flew on only took 30 mins top to do a gable ;D ;D hard work when the wind got up though :eek:

warriorupnorth said:
plasterjfe said:
warriorupnorth said:
plasterjfe said:

No mate they sent em in 8x4 size , which on the big gables flew on only took 30 mins top to do a gable ;D ;D hard work when the wind got up though :eek:

talk us through it then warrior. never used it before

Status
Not open for further replies.