Cheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a driver just shake his head getting out the cab,swing the lifting arm down and reverse cleaning off the top of the skip.pick it up then go.if I was a driver I wouldn't accept them when they really try to take the p1ss.its their job and life in prison at risk if it shoots off and kills someone.

We had a driver just shake his head getting out the cab,swing the lifting arm down and reverse cleaning off the top of the skip.pick it up then go.if I was a driver I wouldn't accept them when they really try to take the p1ss.its their job and life in prison at risk if it shoots off and kills someone.

Although it's rarely the person that's hiring the skip that loads it that high.

fantastic ! I had a skip like that once and they refused to take it as I had over filled it !!!!! I said it wasn't over filled when I had asked them to take it 7 days before...... leave it then I said as its not outside my house. boooooooooooom one nil to me..

Years ago a neighbour came to my door an asked if I would pick up a carpet cause I had the works van,ok I said "where? "Atholl street up the west end" he said.
we jumps in the van and head to the said street ,20 mins away, I knew where it was,quite a snooty area.
anyway,almost there and he says"up here this street" I says "what number is it?"..... he said "just up here a bit outside number 26"... ......." outside'?????

Yep sure as feck it was outside....... ..in a feckin skip..:RpS_cursing:

he asked me to give him a hand into the back of the van with it..................get tae fuuck !!!!!!:RpS_blushing:.......:RpS_lol:

i didnt notice a carpet in ya skip Bubbles..................Your carpet cant have much more mileage left in it.............with all the birthdays your having lately you might be as old as the carpet soon......................:RpS_wink:

Yeah I'm a born again Sikh, Christian, Jew, Jehovas' (knock knock) Witness and a Hindi as well :RpS_thumbsup:

My skip firm who I have been using for over 30 years had a little moan at me over overloading a skip when the driver picked the next one up he showed me some pics of some he refused to pick up fking unbelievable some of them one of them of Asian origin were not in when the skip was delivered so had not paid the driver just tipped the whole lot on the drive way and whent.

Status
Not open for further replies.