Checking in.....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezly

Hi lads, been snooping about a little while now, thought I better make my self known. Im from Hayling Island, near Portsmouth. Been spreading for 10 yrs now, and still enjoy it everyday..... Well, most days! Love the banter on here too, its just like being back on site!

Alright bud:RpS_thumbup: banter? Don't know what you mean, serious trade talk only here:RpS_lol:

Yeh wez watch that clay monster! He'll try n take you to the darkside, he'll pm you to buy play dough??? An he hates mods,rude boys,skinheads,hippies garden squatters, hemp,ale,skimmers, woman , gays, northerner's, .... But loves pims and clay:flapper:

Last edited:
I dont follow football, i have a Lambretta that needs fixing everytime I go out on it that takes up any spare time.:rolleyes)
ayup mate

dont worry mate its not just you that has to mend their lammy every time you go out on it everyone does:RpS_biggrin:
so where you from?

ayup mate

dont worry mate its not just you that has to mend their lammy every time you go out on it everyone does:RpS_biggrin:
so where you from?
New you would like the scooter thing nps, vespa best then???:RpS_thumbup:

i like lammys cos ya can get more art work on them, but vespas tend to get ya to where ya wanna be lol
to be honest if i got another scoot id prob get a lammy as i wouldnt be going on any rallies or owt, saying that though having to go for the CTB would put me off

Status
Not open for further replies.