Check out the wrist breakers approx 5 mins into this

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a rite fcukin knob :RpS_laugh:

But jealousy gets you nowhere kid lol.

Have you done that little staircase yet? or you still working a price out? :RpS_lol:

OOOER handbags,

Yeah give my little price, looked at me as if i just killed someone they loved.

Told me they going to look for another quote, told them they are quite in their right to do so.I said cheap is not always best, watch out for one coaters , and foreign gangs. Shook his hand and said give me a call when you want me to start lol.

Cheeky f**k**s...ah well nothing new is it ?.

Sure he would of priced the reskim before stripping and said there may be extras for patching etc ? Its wot I would have done !

Sure he would of priced the reskim before stripping and said there may be extras for patching etc ? Its wot I would have done !

Well kinda glad i didnt.It looks like they have in mind what costs what, and they dont want to pay out for the work to be done...well not pay anywhere near proper money.

I said ill strip the walls and patch ready for skim, then give you a price when your happy to continue.They were pleading poverty from the word go.

I know...he didn't like being called a knob...his feelings were hurt because he couldn't handle the ,

View attachment 1963

See that's where your wrong, the vid wasn't private all day, if you'd have looked earlier there was a nice little message for you on the vid lol, others saw it but you missed out :-(
I made it private cause I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I know how you get all upset :RpS_crying:
I might let you see it if you really want to :RpS_unsure:

It wasn't when I said try it now ya numpty ffs lol.
im not sat here all the time you know :RpS_lol:

See that's where your wrong, the vid wasn't private all day, if you'd have looked earlier there was a nice little message for you on the vid lol, others saw it but you missed out :-(
I made it private cause I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I know how you get all upset :RpS_crying:
I might let you see it if you really want to :RpS_unsure:

that answers my next question :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.