Chechatrade.

I'm on checkatrade, have been on there years and not been stung yet, although I know at least two other trades that told them to shuv it as they increased their premium by 50% this year.

They are c**ts, can't stand the company myself and will be pulling off of it as soon as I can.

Swap to Bg certified scheme instead mate at the end of the day it’s the only credible plastering scheme worth being on in the U.K.
The rest are absolutely pointless as no members are accessed or monitored at all , basically even my milk man could get on checkatrade but he wouldn’t have a chance in hell of getting on Bg

Swap to Bg certified scheme instead mate at the end of the day it’s the only credible plastering scheme worth being on in the U.K.
The rest are absolutely pointless as no members are accessed or monitored at all , basically even my milk man could get on checkatrade but he wouldn’t have a chance in hell of getting on Bg
Are you trying to give zombie a hard on?! :ROFLMAO:

Checkatrade getting more and more expensive...only the trades that charge the most will be able to keep up with their fees to be honest I think it’s a good thing they are increasing the costs as it was getting flooded with sign ups for a while and work slowed down.

Think I pay £84 a month, it does work, I'm hanging on in there a bit longer whilst building up website and Google.

true though.
giphy (29).gif

how much work would you average for your £84 per month?

Honestly couldn't say, some months all my works checkatrade, others none at all.. I wouldn't want to pay more than what I'm paying put it that way.. it's saturated.

Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of work through it, on principal I want to cancel it though.

Has anyone used checkatrade or similar as a customer?

I've had to go to tradesmen.ie for a bricklayer. There doesn't seem to be one to be had in Donegal.

I'm not sure what to expect.

How much does the certified thing cost vincey?
They don’t charge . Because they know know would join if they did . I’m on the scheme had two jobs put my way in 3 years . Just looks good to have the sticker on the van . You can also give customers a warranty card which isn’t worth the money it’s printed on .

Has anyone used checkatrade or similar as a customer?

I've had to go to tradesmen.ie for a bricklayer. There doesn't seem to be one to be had in Donegal.

I'm not sure what to expect.
Iv used a waist removal company off it they took a Luton van load for £200 f**k**g bargain clean to.

Iv used a waist removal company off it they took a Luton van load for £200 f**k**g bargain clean to.

Thing is - hardly any brickies here. All starved and went to Australia in 09.

Never got one nibble off tradesmen.ie but I did manage to find someone in the end.