Cheaper mono system

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

We have a job to do on a timber framed property we always use parex so we would use render board maite, then ehi monorex
but it works out so expensive are there any cheaper systems
cheers

If you want a proper spec for timber frame then your always going to pay top whack.
That said Parex maite is expensive base coat.

Just shop round the manufacturers and get prices it not hard lash.

Would acrylic textured finish work out cheaper ?

Krend tc is 56 ish quid say and will cover 10m what will 1bag of ehi cover ? And how much you paying a bag ?

I think they like the moncouche finish I have only ever used parex so am not familiar with the other monocouche they say ehi does between 1.7-2.1 m can't think how much the ehi is we pay 9.20 plus vat for monorex I know ehi is quite a bit dearer

Not many mono renders designed for timber frame mate that's it. Not much room for manouver. Clients wanna build with timber then they gotta pay to clad it properly see

Hey Keith where is the job in Bromley. I'm busy at the moment but would love to see machines at work as I'm really thinking about getting one. I only live down the road from Bromley. Let me know if that's okay or not?? Cheers Jim

Hey Keith where is the job in Bromley. I'm busy at the moment but would love to see machines at work as I'm really thinking about getting one. I only live down the road from Bromley. Let me know if that's okay or not?? Cheers Jim
No worries mate ,you can come along , i ,m only in kent if you want a day out to have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.