Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclemo

Private Member
b1b4820cab49b653e669463ab16d40da_zpsbffb0ac2.jpg

is that travis perkins ..... :RpS_unsure: it's cheap for them if it is ... :RpS_thumbup:

Went to t.p today, got 3 rapid, girl on counter said £67 , I said no, I will take them out of the van, she said I will see what I can do £57 I still said no, I would put them back and go and buy them elsewhere,so manager said how much do you normally pay ,I said £11/£13 he said we will do them for £12 each plus so I took them , but why the hassle every time.

thats a piss take john.just shows how much they rip us all off m8.should of gone to wicks bud happydays:RpS_thumbsup:

Went to t.p today, got 3 rapid, girl on counter said £67 , I said no, I will take them out of the van, she said I will see what I can do £57 I still said no, I would put them back and go and buy them elsewhere,so manager said how much do you normally pay ,I said £11/£13 he said we will do them for £12 each plus so I took them , but why the hassle every time.

Hate tp's. Got a stop bead from there last week 1.85. Bit steep but I paid it. Went in a few days back they tried to charge me 4.85!

Liberties john, if we did that we would be on bbc watchdog,with the little bald geezer chasing us down the road

T.P keep ringing me asking why im not using my trade card .... just too dear is my answer ... said they'd knock me 5p off bags of finish, just started laughing down the phone at him ....priced up sbr and they wanted £27 inc vat .... laughed again and said B & Q do it for £17 odd ... wouldn't match it .

Only use TP for soundbloc or fire board now if im no where near other merchants

Status
Not open for further replies.