Cheap-ish mixers

Members online

Rubi mix 9 n 1200w £120 to £140?.... me refina popped just before lockdown after 6 years of hard graft did have best part of 300 quid at time, brought this one £128 stuck a 160 paddle on plenty of grunt

Rubi mix 9 n 1200w £120 to £140?.... me refina popped just before lockdown after 6 years of hard graft did have best part of 300 quid at time, brought this one £128 stuck a 160 paddle on plenty of grunt

Looking at getting one of these. Seem decent enough review wise.

Belle 1600e... Can pick up for £170.... Had mine 10 years... All parts available... Had to change brushes 3-4 times...has 160mm paddle on it....

Save up for a mega mixer or similar ffs how many jobs u gonna do till it pays for itself! Can’t get people scrimping on plastering tools! f**k**g chippies and sparks tools cost a fortune! We lucky we don’t have to spend mega money unless ya a machine plasterer and those things are overpriced for what they are!

Alright chickens

Looking for a cheapish mixer, any reccomendations?

Can't afford mega mixer at the minute.

Cheers

Evolution, draper or vonhaus
All around a ton or under
You can knock the nuts out of them for a year or two.

Downside, they are deafening.

Don't own them, just what lads I have are using and recommend.

Alright chickens

Looking for a cheapish mixer, any reccomendations?

Can't afford mega mixer at the minute.

Cheers
Buy cheap, buy twice. It gets said on here all the time.(y) If you can't afford to fork out £300 for a megamixer you can get interest free credit for a few months with PayPal credit(I did it a few years ago) or some online dealers will do the same, Even a cheap decent mixer is going to cost you about £150. So put that towards a mega mixer and pay the rest (£150) off over 3 months and you will have a brand new mixer that will last you for years.

852D5807-B636-425C-AD38-5CD62BC4F52D.png
Ain’t hard to find a.half decent mixer that’s one ceiling if that,