Cheap cheap

I was looking at that earlier I think it’s got scam written all over it, might be worth a drive up past Glasgow to have a look tho
I think it’s genuine. He had it at normal price and it’s been dropping gradually. Just think he can’t sell it and just wants some money back

There’s a few bits in the box that should have been on the machine and there’s are couple of bits missing.

I’ve just had a bid of £2k accepted, he’s sent me his name and bank details.
I never realised there was many African princes that lived just outside Glasgow??? Anyway I’ve made the transfer and I should expect my delivery within the next 3-5 working days

I never realised there was many African princes that lived just outside Glasgow??? Anyway I’ve made the transfer and I should expect my delivery within the next 3-5 working days
giphy.gif

You have as well
Screenshot_20200207_194048_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

You bought it then?

It’s been listed for ages on eBay. I put it on here and it’s sold. I want commission:coffe:
You’ll have to ask prince Patrick ubabuooo of the tingawabee tribe he’s just had over 2 bags for it I think you deserve at least 2 oxon and a wilder beast

Could it be a big firm gone bust and the receiver liquidating multiple identical assets?

I admit I'd still be too wary to buy, but it is one legitimate possibility.