Changing water setting

Members online

ankers

Hi need some advice in water settings if I want to adjust water and see the float to adjust it to say 220 can I turn gun of mid spray then press manual water feed to see where water pressure is and adjust or will this put water in the machine and mess the mixing up? Do I have to get someone to do it as I'm spraying
Thanks

Yes mate while the gear is pumping only adjust small amount at a time , think the more experienced guys say 5 for every minute

Sorry mate I thought you had a Ritmo, when I set up and material pumping through hose that’s when I watch the water flow on back tbh most the time it drops slightly on set up so I slowly adjust it up or down if not where it should be , have adjusted to bigger increase before to fast and jammed it up the machine

Last edited:
Sorry mate I thought you had a Ritmo, when I set up and water pumping through hose that’s when I watch the water flow on back tbh most the time it drops slightly on set up so I slowly adjust it up or down if not where it should be , have adjusted to bigger increase before to fast and jammed it up the machine
I have got a ritmo mate. I jammed the machine the other day spraying k1 by adjusting it to fast. It's just when in spray mode you can't press the water manual button to see where the float is. Andy m just helped me out massively tho

I have got a ritmo mate. I jammed the machine the other day spraying k1 by adjusting it to fast. It's just when in spray mode you can't press the water manual button to see where the float is. Andy m just helped me out massively tho
Think you may have a load of dirt in your water float then mate as mine is floating at the setting when gear is spraying

Think you may have a load of dirt in your water float then mate as mine is floating at the setting when gear is spraying
Ah ok even when you turn the gun off and it stops spraying. It's just of I'm spraying on my own and need to change it

I used to turn the tap whilst running. For what little bit you will need just do it slowly. Leave the manual button well alone.