Changing flow bottle on Ritmo

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy M

Any of you chaps done this yourselves?, started up the machine yesterday and there were loads of fissure cracks in the bottle. Eventually the water pissed out leaving the Ritmo redundant .Cant understand it as I drain the water everytime its cleaned out so Jack frost doesn't crack it.

Got the new bottle to change it Mike, just wondering if there is an easy procedure to swapping it over?

No, the bottle was probably the only bit that didn't get replaced. But I had PFT do the work.

theres a 30mm brass nut on the bottom, loosen this and the bottle will come away. theres a 13mm nut and bolt on the top that secures it. Remove this.

The bottle will now come away. take it to a bench and swap the fittings to the new bottle.

before you start take photos so you can see how to put it back

theres a 30mm brass nut on the bottom, loosen this and the bottle will come away. theres a 13mm nut and bolt on the top that secures it. Remove this.

The bottle will now come away. take it to a bench and swap the fittings to the new bottle.

before you start take photos so you can see how to put it back

Nice one Ian [emoji106]

Anyone had issues with p1ss rotar stator?
We put on new on Tuesday and ran 3 times with gear outta the hose but after a few seconds of spraying blocked.
Missed the window for pumping and beaded for the remainder.
Same thing next morning so put old pft on and bang straight away pumping.
Gonna go with what Ryan said about trying again with fairy to lube it as new but curious if anyone has had this?

What's everyone getting outta their rotar stator??

What's the price comparison for the clamped for the Ritmo m compared with the maintanance free? I'm assuming a r & s tester is needed too? Or just clamp up a little when running piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.