Change of Tune

Members online

the chaz

easy all. cutting a long story short, ive had a job for a couple in their new (old period) terraced house.
thursday husband was off ill, and started to question my work. but the questions were ridiculous and unnecessary.on friday both husband and wife at home, geezer changed his tune as his wife wears the trousers, tried he to make out nothing was a problem and all was good,in front of his Mrs, but he knew he was being CU@@ISH to me for no reason the day before!!!!!!. has anyone else had the monkey and organ grinder situation, or is it just me?????........ Im ranting i know, but he was making the job so stressfull for no reason.

answers on a postcard

Is his wife a milf? May be he’s jealous she’s been eyeing you up and wanted some retribution lol

Frequently.

The husband is a limp dick, no use at DIY, not much use at anything else. They get married fairly early, and she realises over time what a mistake she's made, but they stay together for the kids and/or financial reasons. As time goes by he realises he's on borrowed time and becomes very insecure to the point where he's afraid if he asserts himself in any way she'll walk and ends up with no control at all over his home life. That lack of control at home forces him to try and prove himself so he tries to take control elsewhere, but ends up making a c**t of himself.

Well that's my take on the situation anyway. :LOL:

Reactions: jet
Frequently.

The husband is a limp dick, no use at DIY, not much use at anything else. They get married fairly early, and she realises over time what a mistake she's made, but they stay together for the kids and/or financial reasons. As time goes by he realises he's on borrowed time and becomes very insecure to the point where he's afraid if he asserts himself in any way she'll walk and ends up with no control at all over his home life. That lack of control at home forces him to try and prove himself so he tries to take control elsewhere, but ends up making a c**t of himself.

Well that's my take on the situation anyway. :LOL:

You should be an agony uncle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk