Chancers paradise

Members online

Don't really drink lager mate, but fancied a few recently. Its not bad, but when I go back to ale, It'll just reconfirm that most lagers are piss water.
Agree, what’s your ale? Strongly recommend this
00C23F3B-0362-44A6-9FE2-4FDA6C4EF623.jpeg

Theres loads. Big business at mo with the IPA's. Most pretty good, but still love a Pint of Guinness after a hard dusty day. Where do you buy that one from?
My mate runs a shop that’s won bottle shop of the year for the last 6 odd years, cotteridge wines. He’s got a bar in the back. Unreal place

My mate runs a shop that’s won bottle shop of the year for the last 6 odd years, cotteridge wines. He’s got a bar in the back. Unreal place

Know Cotteridge, not a million miles from where I was born. Loads of nice ales out there now...spoilt for choice.

I noticed that place last year might have to pop in next week and stock up on some booze probably pop into sophie's chippy be rude not to

We are going round in circles here,we had this convo when the topic thread was relevant.your a bottom feeder and always will be..and pay ur taxes! It's for the needy..the less expense means more profit which means more tax you idiot..wow just wow :risas:
Your rhigt m8 becouse your all idiots whith capital i. Dosent matter if it 120 170 200 pound a day. If your are happy bils are paid. Don't worry about the chancers s they get caught in the end. It just makes you thick having a debate about this can't you see that lol!

it defo. has been a chancer's paradise, especially on f-book lol. I totally didnt join the bandwagon or anything, totally didnt join the darkside,

I totally trust FeiFei from CHy-na !

There are a lot of people advertising depserately for people whether theyre individuals or businesses, so even if you're not a chancer and just a noob with little no reputation atm, maybe you can find work; although it seems like the plasterers may also be scammed in these groups in terms of bad pay at least.