image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
I just don't feel the need to buy it!!!
Know your limitations and get on with it
Not having a go, I know my limitations just with extratime I can stretch them and do a day and a half job in a day while still getting paid for a day and a half...then onto the next one pocketing the extra

I can beat that
Employ guys to skim for you while playing 18 holes of golf then a few pints:numberone:
Out of interest how long extra do you get from it?

I can beat that
Employ guys to skim for you while playing 18 holes of golf then a few pints:numberone:
Out of interest how long extra do you get from it?
I only put it in the first coat and probably gives an extra half an hour, you'd get more if you put it in both. Dont use it that often just if I think it will save me coming back the next morning to finish off. Dont like golf but that would be a nice life, maybe ill be there in another 10 years

When skimming (mostly new build) I try and cover 10-12 sheets per gauge.
This way it rarely goes off quick And it's a nice manageable set
Some of my guys only do 6-8 sheets but it's tidy so that's what matters

When skimming (mostly new build) I try and cover 10-12 sheets per gauge.
This way it rarely goes off quick And it's a nice manageable set
Some of my guys only do 6-8 sheets but it's tidy so that's what matters
I do 3 small sets a day on new build. Might do 10 or more boards in the first set then 6 to 10 in the second set and 4 to 6 in the 3rd. Am happy doing about 20 boards a day on average.

Well I beat all the m2 eaters today doing Granny smiths livingroom 1mix over the Artex then mixed another and chucked end walls and reveals on laid them in with same mix then mix fresh gear laid ceiling in flattened both mixes then 2 more mixes the same on rest of walls and bits in other room in afternoon... Domestic m2 eater (4 sets) The Don

Well I beat all the m2 eaters today doing Granny smiths livingroom 1mix over the Artex then mixed another and chucked end walls and reveals on laid them in with same mix then mix fresh gear laid ceiling in flattened both mixes then 2 more mixes the same on rest of walls and bits in other room in afternoon... Domestic m2 eater (4 sets) The Don
Buy a bigger bucket less mixers

f**k doing 3 gauges a day ..........................:endesacuerdo:
I know we all have our own way.But go for 4 sets a day.... I know that might sound crazy but it works. Go for 8 -9 boards a gauge and get your sponge out.4 x 8-9 boards a gauge x 5 days plus your done for 4pm.Two hour gauges on plasterboard .Shaaaabbba ranks time

I know we all have our own way.But go for 4 sets a day.... I know that might sound crazy but it works. Go for 8 -9 boards a gauge and get your sponge out.4 x 8-9 boards a gauge x 5 days plus your done for 4pm.Two hour gauges on plasterboard .Shaaaabbba ranks time
.ffs you had a bath inbetween sets???
F*****g showing off noo!!!​

Fat chance of any of us Northerners spotting that lorry !!! Only goes up to Nottingham ffs :cachetada:
Rhino thinks Nottingham is the North. Too many knocks on the head from fondling his rugby chums in the scrum I reckon